Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~ For ADMIN ~~
Hello Smile

I am writing here with such a proposal which is paid scripts.
I think you should change the number of posts which need to issue paid scripts.
My idea is to change it to 100 posts and about 30 Reputation.
Reputation is more important than the posts because they are given a reputation for helping or adding free scripts. Some people have the 300 posts and 0 reputation.
I officially do not like to write too much on the forum just like to help out and insert scripts for free.
So, once again thought to it and check the answer

With an expression of respect : Noowy
But who put scripts free, easily reaches 300 posts Only by answering the questions of the users and also assist them in the support area. No use I only put 100 posts because I know that these 100 posts, at most 80 posts are valid. I put 300 because I know that these 300, about 200 are valid.

I agree with you that reputation is most important, and so I put 30. I intend to go on increasing these numbers so that only faithful and advanced users to post paid scripts.
(10-24-2013, 10:40 AM)Dexter Wrote: But who put scripts free, easily reaches 300 posts Only by answering the questions of the users and also assist them in the support area. No use I only put 100 posts because I know that these 100 posts, at most 80 posts are valid. I put 300 because I know that these 300, about 200 are valid.

I agree with you that reputation is most important, and so I put 30. I intend to go on increasing these numbers so that only faithful and advanced users to post paid scripts.

CLOSE IT
Noowy Script's.

Selling Scripts , for more info write me on :

* Skype "Czarniutki6"
* E-Mail "[email protected]
* GG (Polish) : 41772155