Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If someone need Scripts or Macros
Quote:I got firewalker boots and there are 30 mins on it i activate macro too after 5 secs he put them down to Bp so he dont w8 till they are worn Big Grin

1000 {Worn FireWalker} Self.Inventory.Boots.Count(9020)==1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Backpacks.UseOn(676, 9020) Self.Equip.Boots(9019)

try it .. sry =]
(12-27-2013, 11:32 AM)Thiaguin- Wrote:
Quote:I got firewalker boots and there are 30 mins on it i activate macro too after 5 secs he put them down to Bp so he dont w8 till they are worn Big Grin

1000 {Worn FireWalker} Self.Inventory.Boots.Count(9020)==1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Backpacks.UseOn(676, 9020) Self.Equip.Boots(9019)

try it .. sry =]

now when my firewalker are gonne he dont but them to bp and use rubby Big Grin Big Grin
(12-27-2013, 01:59 PM)barrodin Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 11:32 AM)Thiaguin- Wrote:

try it .. sry =]

now when my firewalker are gonne he dont but them to bp and use rubby Big Grin Big Grin

1000 {Worn FireWalker} Self.Inventory.Boots(9020)==1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Backpacks.UseOn(676, 9020) Self.Equip.Boots(9019)

try it now.. if don't work i go make 3 macros for it ok? :O
Macro to go dp with 6 royals spears to get more 10. And a macro to use obsidian knife on a minotaur.
(12-29-2013, 03:16 AM)Drixdruid Wrote: Macro to go dp with 6 royals spears to get more 10. And a macro to use obsidian knife on a minotaur.

is impossible take itens from dp, and you can use in looter option "skin corpses obsidian"
and how do pro bot go to a certain sqm Spers royals when you have 6 open 1 bag and catch 10 is to?

back to forum in Portuguese please: (

friend a macro to go to dp when you pk's attacking me? bbot face and pointed to two friends and I have 24 points how do they turn days of bot?
Hello, I tried to make a macro today, auto exori san, but it only does it once even though I have checked in the auto box it still only do exori san once I really need to know how to fix this since I really need the bot to do exori san automaticlly otherwise it will take so long to kill just one monster, so can someone please help me with this?
(12-29-2013, 07:06 PM)Drixdruid Wrote: and how do pro bot go to a certain sqm Spers royals when you have 6 open 1 bag and catch 10 is to?

back to forum in Portuguese please: (

friend a macro to go to dp when you pk's attacking me? bbot face and pointed to two friends and I have 24 points how do they turn days of bot?

well, bbot try to take all spear in the bag.. and you need use fullcheck for it and macros, if pk attack you , you need use 1 macro and use he to go to depot if 1 player attack you in protector and need add this macro in all scripts for work perfectly , and i don't know this question about invite friends in bbot.. it is with mega or dexter , kimoszin '-' sry =S

(12-29-2013, 08:22 PM)willesi Wrote: Hello, I tried to make a macro today, auto exori san, but it only does it once even though I have checked in the auto box it still only do exori san once I really need to know how to fix this since I really need the bot to do exori san automaticlly otherwise it will take so long to kill just one monster, so can someone please help me with this?

use "killer" (bbot feature) for use exori san in monsters .. ^^
well i saw this macro {1000} CaveBot.GoLabel LogOut if PK (Refill) Status.InPZ () == 1 Self.Logout () wanted to know how to activate it and do you have for how to make a dp and log out the
(12-29-2013, 08:50 PM)Drixdruid Wrote: well i saw this macro {1000} CaveBot.GoLabel LogOut if PK (Refill) Status.InPZ () == 1 Self.Logout () wanted to know how to activate it and do you have for how to make a dp and log out the

use in proctetor, "pk attack" , ability macros, click on this macro, and be happy Smile
Hi! i would like to have a macro where i put energy ring if X mana

and another to equip energy ring if more than 3 monsters are on the screen!!!

Thanks!!!!
HeartREMEMBERHeart

REP+ PLEASE

AS3D Always Free Scripts!
(12-30-2013, 07:25 PM)as3d Wrote: Hi! i would like to have a macro where i put energy ring if X mana

and another to equip energy ring if more than 3 monsters are on the screen!!!

Thanks!!!!

1000 {Energy Ring if 3>= Monsters} Creatures.OnScreen()>=3 Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

3 monsters on screen,

1000 {Energy Ring if 80%>Mana} Self.Mana%()>=80 Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

energy ring if 80% > mana.
my bot kill many monsters when he stops attacking the other monsters for loot and takes too much damage any solution?
(12-31-2013, 01:33 AM)Drixdruid Wrote: my bot kill many monsters when he stops attacking the other monsters for loot and takes too much damage any solution?

your looter is configured with "before kill" , if you configure for "after kill" you go kill all creatures , after go loot all creatures. Smile
Script for ms lvl 33 for tarantula
Get task ( kill 300 tarantulas and hide, finish and get again )
Deposit
Reffiler (110mp)
just go back if cap is 5 or - or 15mp-
whit drop empty vials macro and anti stuck
(01-02-2014, 10:22 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Script for ms lvl 33 for tarantula
Get task ( kill 300 tarantulas and hide, finish and get again )
Deposit
Reffiler (110mp)
just go back if cap is 5 or - or 15mp-
whit drop empty vials macro and anti stuck

I have more things to do, and this will cost a lot of my time, sorry but if I do something like this I will sell it ..
Hello maybe u wanna create for me script for my ED 40 lvl example for :
-Mutated Humans +1 on Yalahar full afk ofc xD (i have acces to gate Big Grin)
or
-Penisula Tomb (spell version/can be avalanche if more then 3 monsters) after scarab coin teleport (-3) also full afk
(this tomb location is south-west ankrahmun
If u gonna do it u gonna be AWENSOME ! Big Grin
and ofc i'll give u Reputation Smile
Thanks !
i need script to small resp hydra in ankrahmun FOR MS/ED, use vis only
ps. (could u add delay in stairs 3 min for resp hydras?)
PLEASE HELP ME!
Would you do hellgate for EK ?
for level 60 skills 80/80
Coz its the best for pvp worlds no one would be bothered go there kill bot. Big Grin

Please.
Rep + If you like my post Smile
Hello Master Smile
I need script for RP and Ek
Liberty Bay Cult's , can u make it?

Rp refil 25 Royal Spear / 100 mana potion

Ek refil 200 mana potion / 50 strong health

i please u for private msg.