Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cavebot is conflicting with looter
Does it happens just to me?

If I activate both (cb and looter) it works, but after about 10min it starts to bug and in some moments the cavebot stops and stay there for about 2 minutes, then it works again for 5min and then stops...

Is it just with me?
Rep?
Tatu Wrote:Does it happens just to me?

If I activate both (cb and looter) it works, but after about 10min it starts to bug and in some moments the cavebot stops and stay there for about 2 minutes, then it works again for 5min and then stops...

Is it just with me?

I guess its just u :?
look my topic
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1955">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1955</a><!-- l -->
In this new update 4.1 I have similar problems with looter, it delay a lot in open the corpses and it don't open some of them....I changed the variable "Wait before open", but it dont changes too much, the same with the option "Speed".

Comment: Apart, I think some of the options in the bot are just to see a "better bot" but they dont change a lot or do nothing. Like the options apointed before and others like: 1 SQM Limit, Approach before open (I dont see diference on it), or the "Private Messegge" in the protector (I had tested it)

P.D: Help me with the first <Wink