Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tibia 10.21
The BBot is being updated.

I'm having some issues to login on the game-servers, this makes harder to update. Is anyone having this issue too?

This update may take a long time to be released (from hours to a week).
If the forum get too much spam it will be closed.
Only on Previews, now they have two stand-alone clients with preview in separated... D:
(10-29-2013, 12:41 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot is being updated.

I'm having some issues to login on the game-servers, this makes harder to update. Is anyone having this issue too?

Quote:Oct 29 2013 -
Due to some technical problems, all American game worlds are offline until further notice. Please excuse any inconvenience.
by tibia.com
=( log in europe server
(10-29-2013, 12:50 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote:
Quote:Oct 29 2013 -
Due to some technical problems, all American game worlds are offline until further notice. Please excuse any inconvenience.
by tibia.com
=( log in europe server

Thank you, I did not noticed it.
Hello Mega! Have u updated the new version?
This update may take a long time to be released (from hours to a week).
If the forum get too much spam it will be closed.
Damn... Do we gonna get our premium days back/they gonna be blocked?
Okey Mega Wink Work Hard monster Big Grin "(from hours to a week)." I trust you can take a little time to update it Smile)
Go Update Go Smile
Previev the customer isn't acting
Ok Mega we can wait! But think its 2 exp time so u will have to ignore some spammers!
Quanto tempo vai demora pra sair atualizaçao?
About that... "hours to weeks"...
The BBot is already updated to the Tibia 10.21, however not yet for Tibia Preview.

Also I'm not able to test without the servers and I'm not going to release this version without testing everything. This Tibia version should change some packets and releasing a premature version would ban all your characters. I need a calm time to test it, and especially, a online server.

The BBot will only be released when both versions are working fine (Tibia Preview and Tibia Normal).
All tibia server starts working !
better safe than sorry, few days of waiting wont kill anybody
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
tibia longer works when will update bbota?Big Grin
I have really bad day... I bought script and i got it today and bbot dont working o.-
Oh, my godness...
good point there ^ take your time although i dont really go full bot just looter and some staff but good point and great bbot
keep up the good work mate
Place for the bot to add updates are then when I most needed I hope that tomorrow will be already ready.
Easy i think administration should do it slowly but perfect as exry time before so dont go fast you have a lot of time :>