Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 24.1
seriously cannot bot like this, depositer bugged... :C
guyz i understand all what i can but WHEN YOU UPDATE GOOD BOT ?! how many time i got to wait? ibot redbot xenobot its updated for 2 days ago.. i got crack of xenobot working good on my computer for this tibia version? for what i pay ?.. how many time we need to wait? u were give for us bugged version and no more contact with you for 2 days..
24h more and no one answer we.

i like this bot, but is so slowly to update, my rls got IBot, and same day of update is possible play.

7h more and no one answer we totally 31h after update for a preview worlds and administration of BBOT are ignoring BBOT users. (31h ignoring)
XafterONE~~
OMG, repair this bug....
Come on ppl He have life so chill out for a little bit. Now bot works come back to dp , so every 2hrs i just put items in dp, thats all Nice spawn and exp when you lazy ppl arent using bbot : D
Foun bug.....
When i add "reset backpacks" in cavebot he opens first bp, opens second bp and closing...
up
no shit sherlock, read from begining
I was very excited about the latest update of BBot, took 3 days trying to contact you but it is impossible, you sell tibia bot, but you are not able, to serve your customers, I'm so sorry but I'm going to go to another community which I try to better education. I HOPE that they leave a lot more people.

I AM NOT ASKING FOR NOTHING FREE, I PAY MONTHLY, SO I CAN COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT, CUSTOMERS EVERYTIME GOT REASON.
XafterONE~~
I'm testing the Depositer on normal servers and it is working well. Could you tell on what version it happen?
(11-04-2013, 10:43 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'm testing the Depositer on normal servers and it is working well. Could you tell on what version it happen?

On preview worlds.
(11-04-2013, 10:50 AM)morgrand Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 10:43 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'm testing the Depositer on normal servers and it is working well. Could you tell on what version it happen?

On preview worlds.

Thank you.
The bug with the Depositer was fixed, it will be released in the next 3 hours.
Good Job.
BBot 24.2 was just released.