Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibia 10.22
Quote:Nov 05 2013 - Prolonged Server Save and Smart-Click Feature
ue to some maintenance work, the server save for all European game worlds will take a bit longer today. Also, all American game worlds will be offline from 10:00 CET up to 11:30 CET approximately.

Furthermore, we will release the new Smart-Click feature for the Flash client for all game worlds today. Therefore, the preview phase for Aurora and Aurera will end with today's server save.

See you in Tibia!
Your Community Managers

Wait, and while waiting, go read a book, take a run, weeding ground, etc.. Big Grin

Do normal things, do not get stuck in a game.

The Mega will launch when he finds that the bot is ok.

The staff!
edited

its amazing hack :O
We wait Big Grin Thanks for info ;*
Do not click Patrykks link, nor download the program.
There is no such things as a premmy scroll hack, the only thing that will happen is you getting hacked!

Waiting anxiously on update, I know u guys can do it!
(11-05-2013, 10:30 AM)patrykss Wrote: edited

its amazing hack :O

u are amazing naab :O
bbot will work when the tibia 10.22?Sad
we believe in Mega's work! if this update is like the last one! this Bbot version is going to work great!!
Tomorrow, November 6, the server save on all game worlds will be prolonged and also take place earlier due to further technical maintenance work. Therefore, all game worlds will be offline from 9:00 CET until 10:30 CET approximately.
(11-05-2013, 01:45 PM)turu_122 Wrote: Tomorrow, November 6, the server save on all game worlds will be prolonged and also take place earlier due to further technical maintenance work. Therefore, all game worlds will be offline from 9:00 CET until 10:30 CET approximately.

So the bot won't work until tomorrow ?
(11-05-2013, 02:09 PM)Xudam Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 01:45 PM)turu_122 Wrote: Tomorrow, November 6, the server save on all game worlds will be prolonged and also take place earlier due to further technical maintenance work. Therefore, all game worlds will be offline from 9:00 CET until 10:30 CET approximately.

what does that have to do with it? have some patience like Dexter said it will be here today if the bot works fine.
(11-05-2013, 02:49 PM)Jay-son Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 02:09 PM)Xudam Wrote:

what does that have to do with it? have some patience like Dexter said it will be here today if the bot works fine.

Technical Maintenance so it doesnt mean it will be update again, no sense to update tibia every 24h. Some problem with servers maybe or they changing ISP... Just 1,5-2h offline.
IS IT NOT UPDATE! JUST SIT ON UR THREE LETTERS AND WAIT! NEXT POST WHAT I WANT TO SEE HERE IS FROM MEGA OR DEXTER !!
I think it isnt a huge update... only update to active worlds of aurera and aurora on normal clients... i think mega update bbot so fast Big Grin

GOGO MEGA WORK HARDDD jejeje
The BBot is already updated, I'll be testing the new version and will release it on the next two hours.
(11-05-2013, 03:41 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot is already updated, I'll be testing the new version and will release it on the next two hours.
Like a boss Smile
We love youSmile
Honour for our support Big Grin
Great Mega! Thanks for ur fast answer!
Gang of kiss ass! Bite, bite and then blow! Tongue
I hope so tomorrow tibia don't be update....
Released.