Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 25.0
The BBot 25.0 supports the new Tibia 10.22 version.

Quote:Version 25.0
+ Tibia 10.22 support
= Looter counter
+ Bot version number in main form
Loot Counter? '-'
Great news ! <3
jej ;d you are my boss. But what about potion bug?
About this and previous version... bot doesn't use rope on rope-place anymore if there is someone else standing on it or if there is a fire/poison/energy field (well, anything that is non-movable and has diffrend ID than rope place).

The same goes for ladders, it used to push (or at least try) other players if they were blocking it, now it's just standing and standing.

Could anything possibly be done about this? It really sucks and it's easy to use against bboters.
Server Save - this is terrible :/
Can You repair this? So many peoples have problem with this :/
BIG PROBLEM with reconnect after ss ;/
(11-05-2013, 09:21 PM)sereczek Wrote: BIG PROBLEM with reconnect after ss ;/

Dont check server save option, use only reconnect function (not auto, choose char manually), and after ss he should login. Sry for my eng..
ill tested until friday chief, my bbot days gone ^^, until friday... i hope this new version rox ^^
thanks 4 update chief ^^
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
My bbot 25.0 have some errors . When is hunting, often, stop hunting stop caveboting stop looting HUD closeds, and starts again :S and the targeting is bugged too because of looting, if the bbot are looting, do not target any creatures, and if bbot failed and looting 4 or 5 times the same dead creature, the bbot dont attack creatures and only wasted potions with healing.
(11-06-2013, 10:56 AM)jayko7 Wrote: My bbot 25.0 have some errors . When is hunting, often, stop hunting stop caveboting stop looting HUD closeds, and starts again :S and the targeting is bugged too because of looting, if the bbot are looting, do not target any creatures, and if bbot failed and looting 4 or 5 times the same dead creature, the bbot dont attack creatures and only wasted potions with healing.

You can record a video showing these bugs?
(11-06-2013, 01:29 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(11-06-2013, 10:56 AM)jayko7 Wrote: My bbot 25.0 have some errors . When is hunting, often, stop hunting stop caveboting stop looting HUD closeds, and starts again :S and the targeting is bugged too because of looting, if the bbot are looting, do not target any creatures, and if bbot failed and looting 4 or 5 times the same dead creature, the bbot dont attack creatures and only wasted potions with healing.

You can record a video showing these bugs?

No have program to do it Sad
See the tutorial: http://technofyi.com/2013/01/05/how-to-r...-for-free/
To me everything's working fine just the Cavebot option is not! Since the last update Cavebot stopped working
I'm using Win XP and it just like I walk through the place to get the waypoints and when I click "Active" it just walk 2-3 steps and that's it I'm using also the Tibia Version 9.86
Could you guys tell me what I could do to fix this issue? Or is needed an update to fix this, everything's working fine for me looter, healer, autoeater, refil, everything just the Cavebot
OMG! now the depositer ... the cavebot doenst work fine and skipe deposit gold in bank and deposit all money in depot in loots bps ...
again sux update. Depositer sometimes stuck in dp and stay 15 min and logout ... anti stuck macro dont help with it
My bbot 25.0 have some errors . When is hunting, often, stop hunting stop caveboting stop looting HUD closeds, and starts again Confused and the targeting is bugged too because of looting, if the bbot are looting, do not target any creatures, and if bbot failed and looting 4 or 5 times the same dead creature, the bbot dont attack creatures and only wasted potions with healing.
bbot stopen in walk
and not walking more manas wasted and character dead
no used obsidian knife
no reconecter later of ss
have much error in atack secuense
plix mega fix the problems
here i have only one problem: the looter, when i put loot after kill, bot only open the corpse when kill all creatures, before the update, bot opened each dead creature while attacking the other one.
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
I had 2 stoped character because of repently cavebot stop