Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mistrock Cyclop - Beginner by Stel
Mistrock Cyclop - Beginner [v1.0 by Stel]

How'm Brazilian so I use translator xD

Hello guys, so this is my first script would have them do the test for you and if necessary send me feedback on the script, the script is a simple script because it has a small area but made ​​with the intention of helping players who are still in a good condition to be able to hunt down the Cyclops.

Initiation in Yalahar DP

~ Vocation ~

EK - Elite Knight

~ Map Script ~

[Image: hnGvf84.png]

~ Items Used for Creating Scripts ~

[Image: 1wdb.png]

~ Minimum Requirement ~

Axe or Sword Skill: 65
Shielding: 60/65
Backpack: 2
Gold: 200

~ Looting ~

[Image: Gold_Coin.gif][Image: Cyclops_Trophy.gif][Image: Cyclops_Toe.gif][Image: Dark_Helmet.gif][Image: Halberd.gif] and Health Potion

~ Technical ~
Refille Potionr: [Image: Wjip2RL.png]
Deposit: [Image: Wjip2RL.png]

~ Implementations ~

- Variables (Below image variables)
[Image: QfcKNaa.png]

PS:
The Reconnect Char is at 9 because it is relevant to my char in the game so if you need to modify it. Set the value to be purchased in Potion variables as the Default value is: MP = HP = 100 and 30. Life, Health Potion, Mana Potion the preference of the player...

~ REQUEST ~
I would like to ask everyone for help when test, use other vocations to see if it can be implemented in other vocations, as feedback will be posting new scripts for the same. If you have something wrong in my post let me know.

by Stel

Attached Files
.bbot   [EK] Mistrock Cyclop - Iniciante[v1.0 - by Stel].bbot (Size: 9.35 KB / Downloads: 147)
Perfect script , tested in knight lvl 33 65/63. + script plx.
Wow I smelt new fantastic scripter ! REP+ for that description Smile
I got only a problem and only this script do it, my char walk SOOOO FAST with BoH and mount why??????????
As it was my first script I created with no mount but if necessary implement the macro that is tab scripts / macros macro corresponding position follows to keep him with mount if necessary.

As yet I have a lot of knowledge to decide not to do it but if you want here is the macro (if wrong please correct me)

Auto Mount (auto: 3000ms)
Code:
3000 {Auto Mount} Status.InPZ()<>1 Self.Mount()==0 Self.ToggleMount()

I think it's mount will work effectively ... I hope to have resolved their doubts.

But with or without mount or BOH the script work ...

Stel