Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tons Of Scripts! Paladin scripts.
Exclamation 
Hello guys!
I want to share with you my scripts collection. I have here also made by myself and also made by someone else and modified.

IMPORTANT: ALL SCRIPTS ARE FULL AFK WITH DEPOSITER AND REFILER
(IF NEED).

In my scripts, I wont tell u about gold/h exp/h i can tell you +/- how many days takes to earn X Gold or Y lvl. Im not botting and looking how he turning next circle. Remember about all depends on how many players are in ur spawn

Royal Paladin
1. Dragon Lord's Darashia 90+
To be more sure to stay all night better try on 105+
This scripts making good exp lvl in +/- 4h (on 115lvl)
Gold, is waste, very rare to lot rh or something, u waste here probably.
He using Drill Bolts [1000] And Strong Mana Potions [300]
OR With Arrows
He using Crystalline Arrow [1000] And Strong Mana Potions [300]
.bbot   [RP] Dragon Lords Darashia.bbot (Size: 9.36 KB / Downloads: 286)
.bbot   [RP] Dragon Lords Darashia ARROWS.bbot (Size: 9.48 KB / Downloads: 217)

2. Darashia Dragons 60 but i use on 75.
This script is simple script for dragon's. All depends on people.
He usind Drill Bolts [700] and Strong Mana Potions [150]
FullCheck (33257 32275 10:CAP<300;237<30;16142<200)[/size]
.bbot   [RP] Darashia Dragons.bbot (Size: 8.04 KB / Downloads: 414)

3. Yalahar Dragons 50+
He dont go hydra and ss.
He using royal spears [38] and Strong Mana Potion [100]
.bbot   [RP] Dragon Yalahar.bbot (Size: 11.04 KB / Downloads: 468)

4. Yalahar Cemetery -1 100+
Im Making here lvl pretty fast with no waste. Mean from 100lvl lvl for like +/- 3h with 10k-50k profit at all night.
He using Drill Bolts [1000] And Strong Mana Potions [300]
OR With Arrows
He using Crystalline Arrow [1000] And Strong Mana Potions [300]
.bbot   [RP] Cemetery -1 ARROWS.bbot (Size: 12.48 KB / Downloads: 221)
.bbot   [RP] Cemetery -1.bbot (Size: 12.67 KB / Downloads: 211)

5. Pirates Yalahar
60+ Royal Spears [38] Strong Mana Potion [90]
Just For hunt 3k Pirates there.
.bbot   [RP] Piraty Yala.bbot (Size: 9.8 KB / Downloads: 342)

6. Wyrms+Energy Elementals Liberty Bay 110+
Using Drill Bolts[1000] Strong Mana Potion [180] Great Spirit Potion [25]
He using Drill Bolts [1000] And Strong Mana Potions [300] Great Spirit Potion [25]
OR With Arrows
He using Crystalline Arrow [1000] And Strong Mana Potions [180] Great Spirit Potion [25]

.bbot   [RP] Wyrms Liberty Bay.bbot (Size: 8.28 KB / Downloads: 170)
.bbot   [RP] Wyrms Liberty Bay Arrows.bbot (Size: 8.29 KB / Downloads: 217)

IN ALL SCRIPTS FIRST OPEN LOTTER TO CHECK SET OF BP'S AND CHANGE IT IF U DONT LIKE IT
If u like mine scripts rep+
I see People downloading. Post Here what is wrong or good Smile
in yalahar it go by gates or around ?
i might test few 2morrow
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
(11-15-2013, 05:45 PM)latozpepe Wrote: in yalahar it go by gates or around ?
i might test few 2morrow

all going "arround" dont using gates becouse most of people dont have them unlocked
I got a question cause on pirates yala when im on 43 RP manually im wasting like 10 manas / 2 refills so how on script 60+ rp gonna waste 90+!?
undefined
(11-16-2013, 12:49 AM)Vena Lore Wrote: I got a question cause on pirates yala when im on 43 RP manually im wasting like 10 manas / 2 refills so how on script 60+ rp gonna waste 90+!?

Mhh, my answer is. Bot is buying potions not for waste all at one hunt, buying it for save hunting, if monsters block you or what ever. You could lose 1potion sometime when bot lose 20, why? Bot is not smart as you, you using eyes, bot using some alghorithms you dont run to avoid one monster for another's, u running to avoid all monsters at one time. U can change it if u dont like it, but if bot die becouse you are only alone in spawn or have not enought potions for last circle and something going wrong u will simply die, becouse u wanted to have 100cap more. When u go out for all day and night you wont die and hunt for 20h without die and nice profit. Its your choice bro u can change it by 2clicks! Hope you like mine script. I was using it and nothing never gone wrong.

(11-16-2013, 05:35 PM)[email protected] Wrote: undefined

What u mean? Big Grin
Morgrand

No offence I like it and Reput !!
(11-17-2013, 10:50 AM)Vena Lore Wrote: Morgrand

No offence I like it and Reput !!

Im not offence chill, I just wanted to tell you about why I've done it like it not else Smile
Im testing ur Dara Dragons and works good so far 1 hour now.

Good job Rep+
The pirates script i tried to use on lvl 50 and all i saw was red hp almost all the time when bot was luring like 5-6 on the chest
I went afk after 2 hours trusting to go full afk at dragons darashia with level 101 Palla.

still 1 hours later i died :S
(11-17-2013, 11:25 PM)Vena Lore Wrote: The pirates script i tried to use on lvl 50 and all i saw was red hp almost all the time when bot was luring like 5-6 on the chest

Thats why I wrote is for 60+. For 50lvl, u can disable "run from monster" mean from example 3 to 0 and he just will fight with theese who is there not lure more.

(11-18-2013, 12:06 AM)dajustin Wrote: I went afk after 2 hours trusting to go full afk at dragons darashia with level 101 Palla.

still 1 hours later i died :S

I dont uderstand why bro, i was hunting here since 70lvl... Dragon's u can hunt on pally from 30lvl manualy... So how? Maybe you didnt haid money in bank for potions? ;o
u haid to change something or not money, not other option! I was using this and mine friend, die only when people waste u or luring all time. ONLY.
well im lvl 100 with best eq avalible at the level.

more than 1kk in the bank.

Didnt change any.

Could be that tibia lagged lately but i doubt i didnt screenshot the dead :S
Im trying ur cementary but he doesnt want to go over the stairs in the house to the mobs

Also when it charges banshees its leaving them
(11-18-2013, 03:23 PM)dajustin Wrote: well im lvl 100 with best eq avalible at the level.

more than 1kk in the bank.

Didnt change any.

Could be that tibia lagged lately but i doubt i didnt screenshot the dead :S

Screenshot on death are making ss in temple and never know why I died Big Grin
Yea could be lag, net or tibia but I dont know what happend, realy, I was hunting there for long time, sometime now I putting there when all place's are full.

(11-18-2013, 04:23 PM)dajustin Wrote: Im trying ur cementary but he doesnt want to go over the stairs in the house to the mobs

Also when it charges banshees its leaving them

Realy? :o? I was using it from 105-120 for almost all time and everything was okay(some time he go to gate, said pass, and go back to refil again but very rarely, dont know why), I died one time when my net goes down. If u know where problem is with stair's, you can try to fix it. I belive you something is going wrong, so many timmes I had download scripts with good opinion and their dont work's with me ;(.
With, bansheees, yea, its possible he leaving them, but I dont know how to change it, range is ok, they are just so fast when they run. You can try to ''lock targets' or something like it. It's bot fault. Same when you hunting dragon sometime he lose dragon too when he miss many timmes.
testing darashia dragons so far working like a charm, but lower lvls need to change refill settings cuz no cap Smile.
[Image: ccHhYmZ.jpg?1]
gonna leave it for 20h afk today, will post results later [72rp 99dist]
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
good! then it was my internet!

Fritzbox 7390 sux ;s
(11-19-2013, 06:43 PM)latozpepe Wrote: testing darashia dragons so far working like a charm, but lower lvls need to change refill settings cuz no cap Smile.

Yea! Sorry for that, I, uploaded fixed version for lower lvls pall.
Was 1k bolts becouse I was using it later on highter lvl. Sorry for that!
Refil On 2. Darashia Dragons 60 but i use on 75. was changet to:
Strong Mana Potion [150] Drill Bolts [700]
(11-20-2013, 12:19 AM)morgrand Wrote:
(11-19-2013, 06:43 PM)latozpepe Wrote: testing darashia dragons so far working like a charm, but lower lvls need to change refill settings cuz no cap Smile.

Yea! Sorry for that, I, uploaded fixed version for lower lvls pall.
Was 1k bolts becouse I was using it later on highter lvl. Sorry for that!
Refil On 2. Darashia Dragons 60 but i use on 75. was changet to:
Strong Mana Potion [150] Drill Bolts [700]
yeah not a big deal for some1 who actually take a look at script before using :p.
Anyway after 21hours of afk:
0 deaths
13 lvl ups
loot -30k to +30k im too lazy to calculate
great script 5/5