Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons Of Scripts! Knight Salamanders Venore.
Exclamation 
Hello guys!
I want to share with you my scripts collection. I have here also made by myself and also made by someone else and modified.

IMPORTANT: ALL SCRIPTS ARE FULL AFK WITH DEPOSITER AND REFILER
(IF NEED).

In my scripts, I wont tell u about gold/h exp/h i can tell you +/- how many days takes to earn X Gold or Y lvl. Im not botting and looking how he turning next circle. Remember about all depends on how many players are in ur spawn

Knight
1. Salamanders venore, all four holes
You can start here at lvl 8 with brass set + first weapon. It's for moneymaker's.
You will earn here from 8-39 like 40k-60k gold, 1-2bp's creature product's and some potion's. All depend's on your luck with Player Killers.
You can hunt here as long as you want but! You should go make on 39lvl minotaur task at kazo, script can be finded here: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-19571.html
You just need to do one simple mission.
.bbot   [K] Salamanders 1.bbot (Size: 9.51 KB / Downloads: 178)
.bbot   [K] Salamanders 2.bbot (Size: 9.62 KB / Downloads: 132)
.bbot   [K] Salamanders 3.bbot (Size: 10.38 KB / Downloads: 139)
.bbot   [K] Salamanders 4.bbot (Size: 10.48 KB / Downloads: 210)

IN ALL SCRIPTS FIRST OPEN LOTTER TO CHECK SET OF BP'S AND CHANGE IT IF U DONT LIKE IT
If u like mine scripts rep+
At salamander s u can earn if not being killed by ppl in 8 hours hunt from 15-30k per day and creature items pots etc... all that might be a profith of 30-40k per day Big Grin
(11-20-2013, 05:19 PM)Rexi Wrote: At salamander s u can earn if not being killed by ppl in 8 hours hunt from 15-30k per day and creature items pots etc... all that might be a profith of 30-40k per day Big Grin

Sure Bro! But I took a patch to fix it that you are never alone there! When you are alone its how did you said Tongue