Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listed Problems and Bugs on BBot
So I have noticed some bad things on BBot. Here they are and i really wait for something change for these things.

- When you add depositter, and you go to depot, If there is someone blocking you into depot, you wont move. So the problem is, that BBot wont walk inside other players on protection zone. That's the worst thing on 100%afk botting with depositter

- The pause button is Terriable. I have to click it fast 2times to make it pause, if i'll jsut click alt + pause/break once, nothing wotn happen. It's just bad system how it works. Should work just like 1click = pause, 1click= Continue.

- Depositter is bad. It should be like i can add myself, wich bp i want wich items, like if i bot wyrms, and i want focus capes in BP1, wands on BP2, wyrm scales and diamonds on BP3. It isn't possible, they will all just go everywhere... it fills the depot and it's annyoing.

-Lootter is bad. If i'll make it "approach before open" and "1sqm limit" sometimes sure it will kill the monster first but when it goes to loot, it just runs next to body and open it and doesn't loot it, it leaves from the body in 1 sec, just opens it and runs away to loot next dead body..

Coming more soon
FR€€ Scripts BY: [Image: 29ys76p.png]1337
To see my Scripts click:[/size]

[size=200]HERE
Hello Smile

It's better if you post these bugs in Issue Tracker, then Megano0body can check it faster and fix it later Smile

Thank you!
Rep?
how cai i write on issue tracker, there is only a list of these and i can comment on these, but how can i make new one ?
FR€€ Scripts BY: [Image: 29ys76p.png]1337
To see my Scripts click:[/size]

[size=200]HERE
Miksu1337 Wrote:how cai i write on issue tracker, there is only a list of these and i can comment on these, but how can i make new one ?

Open your BBot, on the main menu:

Links -> Report bug / idea

Remember to check the actual issues, avoid to post duplicated bugs.

Today (31/07/2011) lots of bugs are going to be fixed... I got my computer working again and now I can fix the bugs. (I was with a computer but it was with lots of problems lol)