i have problems with this, since you remove the button "refresh"

[Image: 1oi1.jpg]

Im wasting my premium days....
I cant run the bot

//** I try turning off my karskerspy 2014.... and = //
S.O is windows 7 64bits home premium sp1
Some friends have the same problem...

some idea? yes put the button refresh
Having the refresh button will not help, you must change the settings in your kaspersky to allow the BBot to find other processes.
(12-03-2013, 06:51 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Having the refresh button will not help, you must change the settings in your kaspersky to allow the BBot to find other processes.

Now seems, its works.
Thanks Mega Wink

i have other question, i want create my owns scripts, is it possible with bbot? .
with create macros? what programming languages shoud use? i know about java, javascript, c++, php, lua. i want do the dicer script

thanks in advance
but how to???
(12-03-2013, 07:02 PM)erdavi Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 06:51 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Having the refresh button will not help, you must change the settings in your kaspersky to allow the BBot to find other processes.

Now seems, its works.
Thanks Mega Wink

i have other question, i want create my owns scripts, is it possible with bbot? .
with create macros? what programming languages shoud use? i know about java, javascript, c++, php, lua. i want do the dicer script

thanks in advance

You cannot make scripting like LUA or Python, you can use our Macro system that is a very simple command macro system. Also dicer script is not possible because there's no interface to read the text from the game (in the macros).
(12-03-2013, 08:14 PM)Asires Wrote: but how to???

first run bbot
then goto karsperky>>configuration>>advanced>>Threats and exclusions>>manage trusted applications>>add>> information not available>>bmega
(12-03-2013, 08:22 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 07:02 PM)erdavi Wrote:

Now seems, its works.
Thanks Mega Wink

thanks in advance

You cannot make scripting like LUA or Python, you can use our Macro system that is a very simple command macro system. Also dicer script is not possible because there's no interface to read the text from the game (in the macros).

Can you make LUA scripting?
ITS AWESOME Big Grin