Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with cavebot
On a high level I can't use the cavebot option it stops after walk 2-3 SQM but with a low level it works
How can I fix this anybody can help me?
You tested with the same script?
Dexter that happens me in the last 3 days, its sure i have ek 170 and ed 250 and in ed dont work but ek yes :/
(12-09-2013, 10:20 AM)Dexter Wrote: You tested with the same script?

What script? I'm just using the "cavebot" option I don't use any scripts or macros or whatever is just that option I've been having problems lately
I have the same program Dexter repair or say something because we pay to use bbot and i cant use it!with this!!!
Please make a video of the issue and send to [email protected]
(12-10-2013, 08:57 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please make a video of the issue and send to [email protected]

Hello i have been having the same problem im on a 300 sorc it walks 2 sq then it stops when i use reuse spells like utamo or utana vid it just spams it i really dont care about the re use i care more about my cave bot i would make a video but i really dont got the program is there any way u can help
(12-17-2013, 03:40 PM)Mxl1073 Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 08:57 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Please make a video of the issue and send to [email protected]

Hello i have been having the same problem im on a 300 sorc it walks 2 sq then it stops when i use reuse spells like utamo or utana vid it just spams it i really dont care about the re use i care more about my cave bot i would make a video but i really dont got the program is there any way u can help

Please, record a video and send me the URL by private message.
what program do i use to make the video i have used like 4 days and the bot wont work i have used the bot around 1 year and its great its just this new small issue can u help me out
(12-18-2013, 08:39 AM)Mxl1073 Wrote: what program do i use to make the video i have used like 4 days and the bot wont work i have used the bot around 1 year and its great its just this new small issue can u help me out

How to record a screen
the same happens for me
HERES THE VIDEO..... JUST FIX IT OMG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JensuJ2VUVA