Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[AWAITING] Winter Update
Cipsoft says: Tomorrow, December 11, the winter update will be released. Thus, the server save on all game worlds will take longer than usual. We expect all worlds back online around 11:00 CET. Aurera will be offline a bit longer, though, due to maintenance work.

So, we must wait for the update. Any constructive criticism is welcome. We will not tolerate destructive criticism or insults.

Message from Mega about the update:
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-19429-pos...l#pid77658
Are there any plans on implementing a function to return bank account balance any soon?
my premmy time going down ... Fast PLX
bot wont work on new client?
the bot is being upgraded to the new version of the tibia client, we await...
ok, thx mate, it's been only 15 days for me with that bot so i don't know how updates look like, meaning if the bot works on new client or not. But thx for answer.
then it's skilling time now Big Grin
The BBot is already updated, being tested. I'll hold the release for some hours because I want to do deep protocol tests.
huhuhu, we are waiting!
(12-11-2013, 01:34 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot is already updated, being tested. I'll hold the release for some hours because I want to do deep protocol tests.
+1 mate
Waiting for it =) keep the good work!
When we will see a organiser which open tibia and open script?
When is the New Bot online that we all can download it ?
How long? ;/
(12-11-2013, 01:34 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot is already updated, being tested. I'll hold the release for some hours because I want to do deep protocol tests.

Do u have any news?
Please fast ... Yesterday it's end of my bot premmy...

how many hours bro?
Stamina Loading Big GrinBig Grin
w8 for end test Big Grin
and licence for bot ending -,-
As above..

how long will take the test?