Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[b] Orc Fortress
Thumbs Up 
Hello guys, I would call a script from the Orc Fortress to catch the famous "Old and Used Backpack" or Sam's backpack
Thank you in advance (:
Please guys help rep and i rep ++
(12-11-2013, 02:30 PM)vileeela Wrote: Hello guys, I would call a script from the Orc Fortress to catch the famous "Old and Used Backpack" or Sam's backpack
Thank you in advance (:

i can make for u.. Msg my
Im looking for that one too Smile
Please give me reputation if I helped you.
Ye im looking for that one too.
hello,

I haven't playing tibia for like an yeah or so, im playing darkfall (amazing game).
Anyway, I used to be a really good script maker (check my rep) and Scripts was really fun to make.
I`m not going back to tibia, if the adm or someone wants me to make some scripts for the comunity just give me bbot time i will do that just for fun.
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
(12-23-2013, 11:13 AM)aniro Wrote: hello,

I haven't playing tibia for like an yeah or so, im playing darkfall (amazing game).
Anyway, I used to be a really good script maker (check my rep) and Scripts was really fun to make.
I`m not going back to tibia, if the adm or someone wants me to make some scripts for the comunity just give me bbot time i will do that just for fun.

Please
make script Orc fortress for drop Old Backpack xD
(12-23-2013, 11:13 AM)aniro Wrote: hello,

wat Huh