Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please - Macro To Pick in Ground
Please i need a macro to use pick in ground and after use fishing rod in ice hole to catch a some northen pikes Big Grin

i need a macro, map tool i not understand, ;/ idk id of ice hole Sad and is hard to make script, with a macro is more easy.
Please, one macro to uso an item in ground/ice hole!!

TYY!!
(12-12-2013, 02:40 AM)Todinhoo Wrote: Please i need a macro to use pick in ground and after use fishing rod in ice hole to catch a some northen pikes Big Grin

i need a macro, map tool i not understand, ;/ idk id of ice hole Sad and is hard to make script, with a macro is more easy.

TYY!!

0 {Use Pick on Ground} IDPick:=xxxx IDGround:=xxxx X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.UseOn(!IDPick!, !IDGround!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 2)

change id PICK for correct and idground to... add it in cavebot.
(12-12-2013, 03:31 AM)Thiaguin- Wrote:
(12-12-2013, 02:40 AM)Todinhoo Wrote: Please i need a macro to use pick in ground and after use fishing rod in ice hole to catch a some northen pikes Big Grin

TYY!!

0 {Use Pick on Ground} IDPick:=xxxx IDGround:=xxxx X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.UseOn(!IDPick!, !IDGround!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 2)

Is this i need. But, were is search Id's of ground? Example, id of ice hole? :/
have any page in forum with all ids of grounds?
(12-12-2013, 10:40 AM)Todinhoo Wrote:
(12-12-2013, 03:31 AM)Thiaguin- Wrote:

TYY!!

Is this i need. But, were is search Id's of ground? Example, id of ice hole? :/
have any page in forum with all ids of grounds?

press alt + f8 , after look "ground" and the id will appear at the top left of the screen