Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBOT CLOSING FASTLY
I open bbot with ADMIN and then it open but close fast and i can't login or d whatever thing. I tried download again, my anti virus is off my firewall too!
Which antivirus and firewall do you use?
(12-13-2013, 10:26 AM)Dexter Wrote: Which antivirus and firewall do you use?

I was using Ad-aware anti-virus but i unnistalled form my computer, now i only use Avast, i already liberate bbot.exe in avast. Before i was using normaly with both anti virus on. My firewall is firewall from Windowns.
It closes as soon as you open it or only after you load some scritp?
(12-13-2013, 07:26 PM)Dexter Wrote: It closes as soon as you open it or only after you load some scritp?

Watch the video that i made! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJlXfrHkh...e=youtu.be

I turned off the anti virus and my firewall and tryied open BBot... Sometimes is to fast that i can't see.
Try to open it with another type of windows, go to properties, execute like windows 98 for example.
Try to execute in "secure mode with network".
Have you already restarted your computer?
Rep?
(12-14-2013, 01:11 AM)Tatu Wrote: Have you already restarted your computer?

Of course i did. I tryied to download again too

(12-14-2013, 01:00 AM)Dexter Wrote: Try to execute in "secure mode with network".

How do i do that? Im i tablet ill test tomorrow and see if it works

(12-13-2013, 10:52 PM)avalancha Wrote: Try to open it with another type of windows, go to properties, execute like windows 98 for example.

Ill try here then i post here! Thank for your help
How to start windows in safe mode:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...safe-mode/

Post the results.
GUYS i'm not joking really. I restarded my computer a lot of times and didn't work. Now when i login the bbot worked. I just waited, i think it's a kind of a bug... Thank very much for the help! Must be a bug i could not use for 24hrs for more, but after it worked i don't know why.
(12-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Tatuche Wrote: GUYS i'm not joking really. I restarded my computer a lot of times and didn't work. Now when i login the bbot worked. I just waited, i think it's a kind of a bug... Thank very much for the help! Must be a bug i could not use for 24hrs for more, but after it worked i don't know why.

That's good! Big Grin
(12-16-2013, 10:48 AM)Dexter Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Tatuche Wrote: GUYS i'm not joking really. I restarded my computer a lot of times and didn't work. Now when i login the bbot worked. I just waited, i think it's a kind of a bug... Thank very much for the help! Must be a bug i could not use for 24hrs for more, but after it worked i don't know why.
THE ERROR IS BACK! The bbot worked for few hours and after.... Same problem. why? i can understand i user bbot for 6 montos i bought times and never happend with me. Have another players with the problem i search in google but nobody can help. Its like magebot? open tibia first after bbot then put the server??? And now? nothing works, its a bug a hard one.
That's good! Big Grin
You have another computer for a test?
execute with administrator and try..
(12-17-2013, 10:31 AM)Dexter Wrote: You have another computer for a test?

Noo. I dont ):
Create a new user with admin rights in your pc and try run the bbot in it.