Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconect!
how does reconect work? i remember that my friend told me that he got banned with 1 of his 5 characters for using reconect.
REASON:reconect its detectable due that it logs in inmediate after the server save so can someone explain me how this reconect works?

also can some1 pass me a macro for a reconect? with the next descriptions:
*log out 10min before the server save, and log in 10 min after the server so ... the macro should log out 10min before server save and wait 10 min more after the log out

PD: in my city the server save its at 2:00 AM
Insomniack Wrote:how does reconect work? i remember that my friend told me that he got banned with 1 of his 5 characters for using reconect.
REASON:reconect its detectable due that it logs in inmediate after the server save so can someone explain me how this reconect works?

also can some1 pass me a macro for a reconect? with the next descriptions:
*log out 10min before the server save, and log in 10 min after the server so ... the macro should log out 10min before server save and wait 10 min more after the log out

PD: in my city the server save its at 2:00 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think than actually is not possible because you will need something like Self.Login or Self.Reconnect in macro and that don't exists actually.