Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ek Project + scripts
Free EK project scripts!
Hello Everyone im kind a new user off Bbot, and just started Tibia again. So i was thinking maybe do an whole new account and start over from zero and want you to follow my jurney from 1 to level 100+ hehe. all script i use i will be done by me and i will give them free to you who follow me Smile

From 1-8 i used this script Premmy Rat.
I recommend that you kill some food creatures (sheep, rabbit) and earn some money by selling it so you can buy semi items in rook as leather legs, sabre, wooden shield.

Happy Hour exp = 2600/hour, took me 1 and a half hour to get level 8 Smile

.bbot   Rats 1-8.bbot (Size: 5.06 KB / Downloads: 36)

Ive just made a Swamptroll in port hope script to get medicine pouch, so i can get a good start on my new character.
Here is the script i update my advances to morrow when i used it all night.

Swamptroll with full deposit and refill.

.bbot   Swamptroll 8-20 by Stoffegg.bbot (Size: 7.01 KB / Downloads: 54)
Hey gl with ur project and waiting for some more screens, good thing u share ur scripts for community (:
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
i had to shut down tibia because early wake up tomorrow need to work... well anyway ive been botting for 12 hours today and i got from 1 to almost 19. here is screenshoot from my 8 to 19 on swamp troll. i will make new script tomorrow on crocodile, maybe make task if i find out a way to code it hehe. bb gn

(12-13-2013, 04:19 PM)latozpepe Wrote: Hey gl with ur project and waiting for some more screens, good thing u share ur scripts for community (:

Thanks mate, im glad u took a look at it and i hope u will enjoy my jurney Smile
Uhuhu, nice loot ;P