Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Macro Exori

hello guys, I wonder if there is any other way my char exori use magic without the macro, because in PvP worlds, it is possible to use the player fazero macro exori get red skull, or if there is a macro that gives exori with only critters on the screen
I am currently using this macro, the more he uses magic with players on screen

{2000} Safe Spellcast Self.Mana> = 200 Self.Attacking Creatures.Beside == 01> == 01 = 3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen Self.Say (exori)

Thanks for the help
help me guys
i give rep for you
(12-14-2013, 03:05 PM)vileeela Wrote:
hello guys, I wonder if there is any other way my char exori use magic without the macro, because in PvP worlds, it is possible to use the player fazero macro exori get red skull, or if there is a macro that gives exori with only critters on the screen
I am currently using this macro, the more he uses magic with players on screen

{2000} Safe Spellcast Self.Mana> = 200 Self.Attacking Creatures.Beside == 01> == 01 = 3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen Self.Say (exori)

Thanks for the help

you know the new PVP system of the tibia? you can use magic in area without hitting players...
but you can use this macro to use when exori not have players on screen.

1000 {Safe Exori} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<1 Creatures.Beside()>=3 Self.Mana()>=125 Self.Say(Exori)

>=3 creatures on screen he go use exori. if no have players.

Thanks a lot man, I asked this macro exori because even though the new pvp system, there is a glitch where you can catch red skull ..
I'll test this macro agr
worth Big Grin
(12-18-2013, 03:22 PM)vileeela Wrote:
Thanks a lot man, I asked this macro exori because even though the new pvp system, there is a glitch where you can catch red skull ..
I'll test this macro agr
worth Big Grin

^^ anyone question post here haha Big Grin
That's nice.. but what if i'm doing complex attacks

I'm using exori flam+exori gran flam to hunt hiveborns and I wanna use gfb if 3 or more creatures on the screen?

Or.. I'm using exori ico/hur and i wanna use exori/exori gran/exori mas if 3 or more creatures on the screen?
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
(12-19-2013, 12:36 PM)Toni Ballador Wrote: That's nice.. but what if i'm doing complex attacks

I'm using exori flam+exori gran flam to hunt hiveborns and I wanna use gfb if 3 or more creatures on the screen?

Or.. I'm using exori ico/hur and i wanna use exori/exori gran/exori mas if 3 or more creatures on the screen?

500 {Use GFB} target:=Creature.Attacking() Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<1 Creatures.OnScreen()>=3 Creature.ShootOn(!target!, 3191)

gfb macro /\

1000 {Exori's if 3>= Monsters.} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<1 Creatures.Beside()>=3 [jump] Self.Mana()>125 Self.Say(Exori) Macro.Wait(500) Exit() {jump} Creatures.Beside()>=3 Self.Mana()>280 Self.Say(Exori Gran) Macro.Wait(500) Exit() {jump} Creatures.Beside()>=3 Self.Mana()>160 Self.Say(Exori Mas) Exit()

try this macro for use exori.
thannnks!++rep
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html