Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 27.0 with Tibia 10.31 support
Bmega, when you will relase new HUD Smile ??
Thank you!
item roshamuul?
sometimes opens the corpse x2... :/
edit: just when corpse are empty
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
Bmega, when you will relase ned HUD profit counter?
When I open bot and and log in into the game ,the bot doesn't show my characters and I can't simply run it. What's wrong with it?
Cavebot is wrong. its stucking on second waypoint and stoped. i lost few days of bot-.-
Mega can you add in new version macro which will click on items ,no on the map, but for example on bp in our eq.
Or do withdawing from inbox and depo
(12-28-2013, 09:29 AM)Swift8 Wrote: Mega can you add in new version macro which will click on items ,no on the map, but for example on bp in our eq.

I don't understand your idea of clicking on items.
(12-28-2013, 09:29 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 09:29 AM)Swift8 Wrote: Mega can you add in new version macro which will click on items ,no on the map, but for example on bp in our eq.

I don't understand your idea of clicking on items.
Sorry for bad english, i need macro which for example open a inbox in dp (i can do macro which open depo) but next is impossible to open inbox.
Mega, please add macro that will return number of opened backpacks ._. becouse many times bbot dont open all xd or sometimes close 1 bp...
Please add macro to move items from container to container (to take items from dp)
Please add macro that will return number of us account balance (i need it to transfer gold from all my botchars...)
Mega, please fix looter. BBot kill mosnter open creeps, and wait 1sek and attack 2nd monster...
(12-30-2013, 07:20 PM)howcio Wrote: Mega, please add macro that will return number of opened backpacks ._. becouse many times bbot dont open all xd or sometimes close 1 bp...
Please add macro to move items from container to container (to take items from dp)
Please add macro that will return number of us account balance (i need it to transfer gold from all my botchars...)

Signed!
Withdrawing items directly from mailbox or depot's first container would be awesome and could be used in so many useful ways.
it is already plausible with macro Wink map use and then treat depot like backpack and u can take items from depot by using id ;p

ah and for that money sending just add before depositing macro that checks number of deposit gp and saves it in variable and then deposit it all, and transfer !variable!, name of the char and yes and it will work ;p
For when the new version?
When you update for item of roshamuul? or put guide for add new items of roshamuul
Closed.