Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 140
need script 100% afk to RP level 140
Give more info about the script than you want.
Normally I don't really care what people do, but this is the fifth time you've asked for this, in different ways and languages, and in the wrong sections.

Please read the rules, obey the rules and then wait. If someone wants to help you, they will without having to read your post all over the forums.
If this is somehow impossible for you, make the script yourself. The Learn function is very easy to use, and BBot has a lot of functions incredibly useful for paladins.

(Gosh, now that I've posted this I guess I have to stop being a leecher, and contribute more in the future :p)

ps: sorry for the backseat moderation.

Portuguese thanks to translate.google.com(as previous requests have proven that this guys primary language is portuguese):

Normalmente eu realmente não me importo que as pessoas fazem, mas esta é a quinta vez que você pediu isso, de maneiras e línguas diferentes, e nas seções erradas.

Por favor, leia as regras, obedecer as regras e depois esperar. Se alguém quiser ajudá-lo, eles vão sem ter que ler a sua mensagem por todo o forum.
Se isso é algo impossível para você, fazer o roteiro sozinho. Aprenda a função é muito fácil de usar, e BBot tem um monte de funções extremamente útil para paladinos.
"I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."
there are alot of free script maker like mikzu/drewinwalker and n2wb1e
you can just ask for one of their script
So i have an royal paladin level 147 and need script maybe to wyrm or frost dragons i prefere POWER BOlts and you can do what you want in relation potions deposit and everything i just want that BOT take all loot and go to dp and bank deposit after buy potions and bolts (when i use BOT it dont take the whole loot is like it when BOT kill like 6 monster it takes just loot of 1 so try to make it take all loot please thanks
You are annoying. Really,stop beging for scripts. Its not so hard to create one by yourself, i'm sure u would have created 100% afk scripts for both places already but u preffer begging for scripts in forums.
Okay,you posted it once you need a script, it doesn't mean you need to spam forums with lame topics.

[Image: m6oncmae9ghk0jjzgyj4.bmp]