Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Macro !
I need a macro and how i can use it Big Grin I dont understand in tutorial in bbot page xD so please Big Grin
--Open door when closed
--(in amazon camp) when i exp for example i have 6 spears and i want to get to 7 (no 8 no 9) from amazons courpse
--i need information when option training will be ok because i cant training Sad
Open door:
Code:
1000 {Open Door} VarSet(X) Self.X VarSet(Y) Self.Y VarSet(Z) Self.Z Map.Use(DOOR_ID, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)
Change the door id by the id of the door.

Spears:
Code:
1000 {Spear} Misc.ItemCountEx(3277)<=10 Self.Equip.LeftHand(3277)
Put the number of spears than you want in the hand.

Maybe in the next version 4.3
Hmmm i understand second but i dont understand first haha xd :/ Hey i want to help with ,, walking of the chests" my bot dont walk in it ;/ I click on the ,, walking on the parcels'furniture " and nothing Sad
Joko Wrote:Hmmm i understand second but i dont understand first haha xd :/ Hey i want to help with ,, walking of the chests" my bot dont walk in it ;/ I click on the ,, walking on the parcels'furniture " and nothing Sad

You just need to change de DOOR ID by the id of the door.
Click alt+f8 and click on the door and you ill see the id of the door.
About the chests i don't know... Maybe is a bug.
I have again a questions Big Grin
--(Lotter) ,, wait before open " what time is the best ??
--What options is Lotter are the best?
--What ,, speed " lot is the best (lotter too)
--What is is in Killer ,, No KS " ?
--This is good , that i do only wpt and i dont do options ,, add" or ,, depositer " or something ? really clean wpt's Big Grin (only wpts) I dont want to use it ... too hard for me Tongue
--I have for example 8 spears and i hunting in amazon camp... and i lost 1 and i want 8 again so how ? ;/
#Edit
Hmmm I have a debuging bbot ... i dont know i must download again about next 2-3 days ... Bbot cant run xd