Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions :D
I have again a questions Big Grin
--(Lotter) ,, wait before open " what time is the best ??
--What options is Lotter are the best?
--What ,, speed " lot is the best (lotter too)
--What is is in Killer ,, No KS " ?
--This is good , that i do only wpt and i dont do options ,, add" or ,, depositer " or something ? really clean wpt's Big Grin (only wpts) I dont want to use it ... too hard for me Tongue
--I have for example 8 spears and i hunting in amazon camp... and i lost 1 and i want 8 again so how ? ;/
#Edit
Hmmm I have a debuging bbot ... i dont know i must download again about next 2-3 days ... Bbot cant run xd
Joko Wrote:I have again a questions Big Grin
--(Lotter) ,, wait before open " what time is the best ??
--What options is Lotter are the best?
--This is good , that i do only wpt and i dont do options ,, add" or ,, depositer " or something ? really clean wpt's Big Grin (only wpts) I dont want to use it ... too hard for me Tongue
--I have for example 8 spears and i hunting in amazon camp... and i lost 1 and i want 8 again so how ? ;/
#Edit
Hmmm I have a debuging bbot ... i dont know i must download again about next 2-3 days ... Bbot cant run xd

well KS ( Kill Stealing) in other words no atack other ppl monster.
i will pass you a macro for Spear refiller only change the number of spears that u want to have in your hand

1000 {Spear} Misc.ItemCountEx(3277)<8 Self.Equip.LeftHand(3277)

put that macro on Advanced Tools>Macro>Paste Macro And Select "Active"
Yea i thank you Big Grin Spears are good ;p
Other questions ? I know last but up dont know
(Lotter) ,, wait before open " what time is the best ??
The standard time is 1600 but you can check how do it works better in you computer/waypoint/character

What options is Lotter are the best?
You must check your needs.

->1 SQM Limit: The bot will only take the loot if the monster you've killed is maximum 1 sqm away from you.
->Approach before open: The bot will approach the corpse of the monster before he opens the loot, it very useful to catch all the loots.
->Fishing Rod on water elementals: It's useful only if you're hunting Water Elementals
->Skin Corpses: The bot will use Obsidian Knifes and Blessed Wooden Stake on the corpses of the monsters that are able to give skin.
->Loot: Always check this option if you wanna loot
-Speed: The speed that the bot takes the loot.
->Eat from Corpses: It'll eat all the foods that are inside the corpses
->Rare loot Alarm: It will make a buzzer if the monster drops a rare item.

Just answered.

As already replied, with this option, your bot won't attack the monsters that other people are attacking too.

I can't understand, sorry :]

I hope I was useful, thank you!
Rep?