Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBOT Unsafe?
Hiho,

my friends got banned today because of using unofficial Software and they never get reported so i think ist not more safe loool
also got banned on my new acc. used only for 6 weaks and ban already.
(01-13-2014, 08:28 PM)dem Wrote: also got banned on my new acc. used only for 6 weaks and ban already.

Peoples, Dexter have told many times, You download Bbot, You Install Bbot, and Use Bbot on Rl Tibia. You use it at your own risk. Bbot has never been un-detectable.

Sincerely,

Taktik

Birds of a feather flock together.
When you decide to use any kind of bot, you are using it by your own responsability.
use bbot since free, i was never banned. To know how to use moderately well
[Image: rknv.png]

Also using BBOT since it wass free xD never banned
Nobody is forced to use the "Bbot" when you use it at your own risk and you should be aware that any "bot" is undetectable. This is a topic tribial, the only problem that exists is that you do not know to use "Bbot" in moderation. You want to use it 24/7 without consequences, be REALISTIC.
Even paying for any other service, dont expect never have failures or problems.
Is absurd to have to keep listening to these complaints, people like you who does nothing more than complaints and no idea.

Sorry the comment "Mega" but people who do not appreciate the effort bothers me
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
I've used bot for 3 months and i haven't had any problem! Just try to stay 1 day a week without botting or sometimes play manually and avoid using repetitive macros and waypoints!
some guys told me but now that cipsoft installed a new Software against bot programms so? what you can tell me about that?
(01-14-2014, 02:03 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote: When you decide to use any kind of bot, you are using it by your own responsability.

instead of just telling people to move on, why don't people with experience with bbot give ADVICE on how to not get caught. That would be a lot more helpful instead of just saying oh well, not our fault... Think about it.
(01-18-2014, 04:26 AM)jessemorales01 Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 02:03 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote: When you decide to use any kind of bot, you are using it by your own responsability.

instead of just telling people to move on, why don't people with experience with bbot give ADVICE on how to not get caught. That would be a lot more helpful instead of just saying oh well, not our fault... Think about it.

There are tons of advices about how to DECREASE the chance of being caught, did you EVER tried to read one of them?
no one bot are safe. On all bot you have chance to get delete
I never was banned for using BBot on pvp servers... i gonna now try bot on non pvp and see if i gonna get banned.