About Sell Loot to Rafazan
Exclamation 
Guys can help to me bros
how can push to items from depot to back for the char
go to npc selling..

only push the items manually and more later the scripp move to npc
if you help to me i give rep..

sorrry for my english
also looking for such a thing that would allow me to take items from depo and then continuing cavebot.
i could do alot of sellers for chars Big Grin
It isnt possible to take items from depo with Bbot.
(01-19-2014, 09:34 AM)commriv Wrote: It isnt possible to take items from depo with Bbot.
its possible with a marco if you know how to config it, which i dont Sad
[Image: acceleratorbyfenx07d5cr.png]
(02-18-2014, 06:27 AM)fateh70 Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 09:34 AM)commriv Wrote: It isnt possible to take items from depo with Bbot.

No isn't possible in bbot
(02-18-2014, 09:39 AM)danek121 Wrote:

I think is possible. On loot seller you dont need loot, you can make macro that will stop cavebot, take items from depo if cap > xx and start cavebot.
If you like my scripts
please give me rep
and write a comment
it'll be great!
(02-18-2014, 08:13 PM)Dizek Wrote:

I think is possible. On loot seller you dont need loot, you can make macro that will stop cavebot, take items from depo if cap > xx and start cavebot.

this is actually a good idea xd i will try this and let u know about the effect ;d

// its impossible due to bbot still making deposit action and wont pickup the items from depot, even after loading another script by macro in the middle of depositing it cannot be interrupted
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
(02-18-2014, 10:26 PM)Mephisto Wrote:

this is actually a good idea xd i will try this and let u know about the effect ;d

// its impossible due to bbot still making deposit action and wont pickup the items from depot, even after loading another script by macro in the middle of depositing it cannot be interrupted

Dont make deposit wpt, just make fixed point near depo box, create map tool that will open this depo, and create macro.
If you like my scripts
please give me rep
and write a comment
it'll be great!
(02-19-2014, 01:41 PM)Dizek Wrote:
(02-18-2014, 10:26 PM)Mephisto Wrote:
(02-18-2014, 06:27 AM)fateh70 Wrote: its possible with a marco if you know how to config it, which i dont Sad

Dont make deposit wpt, just make fixed point near depo box, create map tool that will open this depo, and create macro.

ye i tried that also but bbot opens mailbox automatically after opening locker by maptool... so as i said its impossible with bbot atm...
every morning i rise

It's a programing logic like this.

Walk to a sqm (id depo sqm's)
Map.OnUse(locker's id) and adding a variable to distance=1 //adding delays to each action
Use.OnBackpack(locker's id)
Use.OnBackpack(loot backpack id)
a macro to check if there's is only the next backpack on Depo
when only one item on bp
if true open (next bp's id)
if false GoLabel(---) /// o' course with a macro to if cap<X golabel(---)
rhere is no macro like use on backpack, also sending hotkey with locker id wont work, sending key with hotkey to use locker wont work either, it is impossible to make it work on bbot atm... i was telling to mega to make function like use on backpack but still there is no function like that... the only thing that is possible to do in bbot is open the mailbox and still its impossible to open any container in mailbox ;(

there is function like Self.Backpacks.UseOn(UseID, UseOn) but if i put 0 as id of useid or put any other id its not opening locker...
every morning i rise

it is impossible because, bbot can't open mailbox/deposit, he can open depo but can't open mailbox.
Why you need to open backpacks in mailbox? Create offer in market, for example all ratana, you offer must be higher than the highest "Buy offer". Next you must delete you auction, so you have all ratanas in mailbox. Now, you use macro that will pickup items to bp if cap>50
If you like my scripts
please give me rep
and write a comment
it'll be great!
yea but that will work only for ppl with pacc, i dont buy pacc for my account so i cant make the script...
every morning i rise