Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Lord-> Fenrock!
Exclamation 
Hey BBot Users,
im Pretty new here and using bbot for 2/3 Months.
I've got a 155 EK and would like to hunt at Fenrock Dragon Lords i already got the Quest but does someone have a Full script for that cave? With Refller? i dont know how to do a refiller, Npc talker etc.
So my question is, does somebody have a script? Or can teach my how to add depositer, refiller etc? A video would be great Tongue
THanks alot!
Look into my paid scripts Smile
(01-15-2014, 06:41 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: Look into my paid scripts Smile

Yo Smile
I saw that you have it for MS.. I need it for EK and it should have EVERYTHING included so i dont need to change anything.. i dont know how to change cmmands etc. so it must be Perfect for a EK.
As i said:
Level: 155
Skills: 104/103
Mlv: 8 (close to 9)
Eq: Dragon necklace (Automaticly wearing if charges are 0), prismatic helmet, prismatic shield,fireborn giant armor, dwarven legs, shiny blade, firewalker boots (or Draken boots btw. Soft boots). But i would like to use dragon necklace and fwb too because its better at DL's Smile
It must work 100% Afk and it must be perfect Big Grin Thats what i want to pay forSmile
I hope anyone is so good to create that script Tongue
(01-15-2014, 07:38 PM)Ertu Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 06:41 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: Look into my paid scripts Smile

Yo Smile
I saw that you have it for MS.. I need it for EK and it should have EVERYTHING included so i dont need to change anything.. i dont know how to change cmmands etc. so it must be Perfect for a EK.
As i said:
Level: 155
Skills: 104/103
Mlv: 8 (close to 9)
Eq: Dragon necklace (Automaticly wearing if charges are 0), prismatic helmet, prismatic shield,fireborn giant armor, dwarven legs, shiny blade, firewalker boots (or Draken boots btw. Soft boots). But i would like to use dragon necklace and fwb too because its better at DL's Smile
It must work 100% Afk and it must be perfect Big Grin Thats what i want to pay forSmile
I hope anyone is so good to create that script Tongue

under construction, and the best, free!! Smile
[Image: rknv.png]