Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Im sharing my personal scripts
Big Grin 
Hello everybody, today im decide i´ll share my personal scripts, those scripts who help me to reach where im.

Let me introduce myself quickly, i been playing Tibia and using BBot since it was for free download it and use it!.

Ok i´ll try to upload every week some of the best scripts of my stock, i hope you like it.
i´ll make a little description with each of my scripts, if you like my post i gonna thank you a lot a little reputation Big Grin

Ok the first of my uploads will be a script of my favorite hunting place for paladin! Vandura mountain, especificaly the deepest level.

The script cross around the deppest level of vandura mountain like i said( Giant spider, Wyvern, Night Stalker, Bonebeast) for a paladin with good skills (around 90 of distance required) and good set ( Mastermind shield and Zahoan set required).

Good loot, haunted blades, and oportunity of loot great stuff like BOH,many hardened bones guaranted ( need obsidian knife) the Exp its just EXCELLENT.

I recomend 100 SMP and 25 SHP. i recommend to hunt with enchanted spears.

Just the best script for those medium level palading who want to use their happy hours fast and whit a high exp reward.

Attached Files
.bbot   Paladin Vandura mountain.bbot (Size: 5.26 KB / Downloads: 43)
Soo wheres the script? :''D