Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[AWAITING] TIBIA UPDATE 10.33
Code:
Jan 23 2014  - A small patch was released to fix some recent issues with the arrow keys for both clients. The patch will download automatically. You can also download the client from our download section.

The bot will only be updated after 20:00 PM GMT -3 because the Mega is working as everyone already knows.

>>> Use the convert hours below to verify what the update schedule in your country <<<
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Thanks for understanding!
Windbot and ibot are already out..
I DONT GIVE A FU*K WHAT MEGA IS DOING I PAID MONEY SO I WANT MY BOT.... I think i will use other software
(01-23-2014, 10:15 AM)Zolyek Wrote: Windbot and ibot are already out..
I DONT GIVE A FU*K WHAT MEGA IS DOING I PAID MONEY SO I WANT MY BOT.... I think i will use other software

I start thinkin the same...
We can't do anything if they want to make crap updates everyday.
me too
Don't Spam LAME ! Waiting B| GO GO MEGA !
i wasted like 3 days premm Sad
(01-23-2014, 11:25 AM)noozer Wrote: i wasted like 3 days premm Sad

We should all get some free premium time, it would be fair.
If we pay for something, then we require a support for our product. Sad but true
hehe Smile tibia soft is crazy Smile hehe Smile 10.32 tibia .. 2 days and 10.33 Smile i love it <3 ! mine ek no have stamina and im waiting Smile RILAX ;d
yea but many ppl waste premium tibia and premium bbot beacause wait 1 day for update and bmega dont give free days for waiting -.- i pay for 30 days but now 3 days lost for update ;]
Please fix reconnet too! It must be working!
i need reconnect too :/
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
Like somebody already said..
KEEP CALM AND REGAIN STAMINA. Wink
[Image: acceleratorbyfenx07d5cr.png]

We always give our customers some extra days when the updates take a little longer.

Regarding the premium days of the tibia, we have nothing to do with it. Simple as that!

(01-23-2014, 11:31 AM)Litianka Wrote:

We should all get some free premium time, it would be fair.
If we pay for something, then we require a support for our product. Sad but true

We always give our customers some extra days when the updates take a little longer.

Regarding the premium days of the tibia, we have nothing to do with it. Simple as that!

(01-23-2014, 11:42 AM)andzkaaaa92 Wrote: yea but many ppl waste premium tibia and premium bbot beacause wait 1 day for update and bmega dont give free days for waiting -.- i pay for 30 days but now 3 days lost for update ;]

(01-23-2014, 12:06 PM)AriusCorn Wrote: Please fix reconnet too! It must be working!

In the 28.2 version this bug was fixed.

(01-23-2014, 12:27 PM)exsar Wrote: i need reconnect too :/

In the 28.2 version this bug was fixed.
then we must only wait for 29.0 bbot?;p
Ppls u can play without bot too u know it? Stop talking bullshit and just play mega have a real life not like yoUSmile
FIX RECONNECTINGGG pleasee!!
I'm noobie in this please, do not judge me. I give REP+ to everyone who has good scripts for me!!!!

If I helped you... Rep+ me.
HeartHeart
(01-23-2014, 02:52 PM)Jorge1424 Wrote: FIX RECONNECTINGGG pleasee!!

IT FIXED !AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
bbot dont working now on 10.33 then how can be fixed XD?
Guys, you do not like to read right! Let's stop being impatient. All want the bot, but it depends on a lot.

The Mega is working, and I believe like him, everyone has a private life.

Try reading a book, watching a good movie. Drop a little tibia those moments.

Your lives will thank you.