Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support&Help Macros
Hello guys , I have this problem with macros , everytime i make a macro with EG
status.poison() , it never works, can anybody tell me what im doing wrong why is the bot not working? example , i made this macro :

10000 {Use food by Erykans} Status.Battle() = 1 Hotkey.Use(3557)

The bot just eats food ALL TIME !! even if im in depo and there is no battle , bot eats food all time , what did i do wrong? what do i put in to make it work?

and also i made this macro for somebody on forum asking, he says it doesent work
Anybody know what is the problem??

1000 {Soft and Boh} Status.Battle() = 1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(6539) Status.Battle() = 0 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)

He said this doesent work either, Is it me doing something wrong or is the Bot broken? maby something with the Status.(xxx) macros is broken??

Thank you for reading this , Hope somebody can help me and answer fast,

Best regards,
Eryk.

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
(01-25-2014, 10:54 AM)erykans Wrote: Hello guys , I have this problem with macros , everytime i make a macro with EG
status.poison() , it never works, can anybody tell me what im doing wrong why is the bot not working? example , i made this macro :

The bot just eats food ALL TIME !! even if im in depo and there is no battle , bot eats food all time , what did i do wrong? what do i put in to make it work?

and also i made this macro for somebody on forum asking, he says it doesent work

1000 {Soft and Boh} Status.Battle() = 1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(6539) Status.Battle() = 0 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)

He said this doesent work either, Is it me doing something wrong or is the Bot broken? maby something with the Status.(xxx) macros is broken??

Best regards,
Eryk.

Can't have empty spaces between commands and the sintaxe of commands is wrong.

= receives a value
== compares a value

Wrong: [macro]1000 {Soft and Boh} Status.Battle() = 1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(6539) Status.Battle() = 0 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)[/macro]

Right: [macro]1000 {Soft and Boh} Status.Battle()==1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(6539) Status.Battle()==0 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)[/macro]
(01-25-2014, 12:42 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 10:54 AM)erykans Wrote: Hello guys , I have this problem with macros , everytime i make a macro with EG

Best regards,
Eryk.

Can't have empty spaces between commands and the sintaxe of commands is wrong.

= receives a value
== compares a value

Wrong: [macro]1000 {Soft and Boh} Status.Battle() = 1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(6539) Status.Battle() = 0 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)[/macro]

Right: [macro]1000 {Soft and Boh} Status.Battle()==1 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(6539) Status.Battle()==0 Self.UnEquip.Boots(0) Self.Equip.Boots(3079)[/macro]

Thank you so much man :*** this really helps me out Tongue

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink