Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-shar Block
Bug 
Hi everyone.

I have a question why when im try to open my bbot on my other pc, appeared a message of ANTISHARE BLOCK what is that??

thanks for you'r atenttion.
could be your are using your bbot with some other guy, but some other times is when the bbot detects diferent ips, exmple you use internet school then go home and use there then it gets blocked after entering from difernt ips in short time, sometimes happens when your modem is turned off the ip changes and blocks your bbot for a while..Tongue hope i helped you figure out your problem bro
me2 have this same problem i dont have static ip and when i try log when my internet reconect i cant plz fix it i pay for this!!! now i cant log;/
(02-02-2014, 12:58 AM)Alvin Risk Wrote: Hi everyone.

I have a question why when im try to open my bbot on my other pc, appeared a message of ANTISHARE BLOCK what is that??

thanks for you'r atenttion.

All of your computers are in the same network?
im having the same issue, i run it from one computer but i think my internet connect which im using from my phone is making the bot think im using differnt ips and i have had this issue 3 days in a row
Surely you will be blocked whenever you change the network. The system of "bbot" will block it for 6 hours if you change your Ip 3 times in less than 6 hours.

If your IP network is changing frequently, it is a problem. If this happens, contact your ISP and request a technical analysis on your network.
im having this same problem too, earlier my client crashed and i go to get back to botting and im blocked for 3 damn hours.. lol