Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutdown computer at x hour.
Hey guys, i'm in need of a script that would shutdown my computer like 06:00 AM (morning)

Is it possible? Maybe its already included in it?

Thanks for any answers!
I don't know if its possible in bbot, if not you can search for PC Auto Shutdown 5.8
Its easy to use and clean Smile
(02-06-2014, 04:32 PM)karolusxd Wrote: Hey guys, i'm in need of a script that would shutdown my computer like 06:00 AM (morning)

Is it possible? Maybe its already included in it?

Thanks for any answers!

Hey man ^^ , i think there is not for Hour , but you can also do it for stamina

Example , you have 42 stamina , you put on bot at 00:00 , you take away 6 hours from 42 and then you have 36 stamina..

All you have to do then is go into Protector -> Low stamina Min and then but in the box " 2190 " ( 36 hours) and it will shut down pc if you have 36 stamina , which means he hunted for 6h Smile

if i helped + would be nice Smile

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
@Mickiem
Would it work with that? I just want that i run it 11pm, and pc shutdown at 06:00am

Would it be possible?

@erykans

That would be a possibility, but really im too lazy for that, i search for an easy function, i won't explain u why i do that , but i just need a fast thing that would do that.

btw , rep+ both

I wonder its not possible by Protector/Macros.
There is not a macro like: System.Shutdown().

But i have a idea for your problem. You can check a time by
Code:
Misc.SystemTime.Hour()==HOUR
and write logfile:
Code:
Misc.LogFile(File, Text)

after that u must write a application which will check if in your file is a command to shutdown computer. If u can't write programs I can write It for you.
>>> Did I help you? Rep me. <<<
Yea like Up said , I use this program Too , forgot the name , he turns off your laptop at X pm , but the problem with that is that sometimes 2 monsters can be attacking you and then you die ^^..

Thx for rep mate..