Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem WITH BOT DOESNT WORK
Have problem with bot : The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click the Ok button to complete the application.
I'm was do Format Computer because have hacked account my.
Help me Please..
GIVE REPUT FOR HELP

With Polish : Aplikacja nie została właściwie zainicjowana (0xc0150002). Kliknij przycisk Ok, aby zakończyć aplikacje. Robilem format bo mialem hacka , teraz nie działa nie wiem czemu , pomozcie..
GIVE REPUT FOR HELP
Maby after format you Have a Newer system so try opening as Admin ^^

If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice THx.

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
(02-08-2014, 09:53 AM)erykans Wrote: Maby after format you Have a Newer system so try opening as Admin ^^

If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice THx.

Don't listen him. You need to install "Fix for the error 0xc0150002"

http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html
>>> Did I help you? Rep me. <<<
Stfu noob , " Dont listen to him " idiot , Him has a name , I had this Error too and i just opened as Admin and it worked , so shut your smelly face .....

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
THIS , AND THIS DOESNT WORK
please help..
(02-08-2014, 02:37 PM)erykans Wrote: Stfu noob , " Dont listen to him " idiot , Him has a name , I had this Error too and i just opened as Admin and it worked , so shut your smelly face .....

Lol ive noticed these guy like to say things to people OMg what a Bad User Erykans
Look what he said to me on private msg:
erykans Wrote:Fucking idiot , Shut the fuck up you piece of shit , you mother doesn't love u... go kill yourself ...

Haha, kid Cool

@cibor12 Did you install a version for your system's architecture (64 bit or 32bit)?
>>> Did I help you? Rep me. <<<