Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Erykans real Side .. he need banned
Well these is how it started , i posted an ani stuck in a thread that needed help and ended like these pic 1 to 6 last pic shows him saying he gona kill me in real life ... what type of guy that dosent have problems in hes life says something like these. I would like for Mega to do something aboout these

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hahahha what kind of a stupid person you have to be to believe that im going to kill him in real life when he lives in Africa and i live in England..

This guys is a stalker, and a bully , He keeps on posting where i post , sending me messages , I told him to F off a few times but he continued to msg me with stupid messages like Go to Doctor and stupid stuff like that ...

Somebody needed Antistuck Macro , i helped him , and he tried to get more posts by Sending the same thing i sent already . What is the Point of that if he is not going to help because the guy already got helped ....

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
the images show everything so its your word vs the pics
yea images show everything ,where i tell him to F&*@ off 5 times and he still continues to msg me , and he insults me that i cant make scripts and that his scripts are better than mine ^^

Man, Stop making like if you where the victim you started everything and insulted and then trethen i never insulted so yuo cant auto defend yourself when there proofs and i got the image of the last msj and dint put it its you not me so asumme your responsibilitys, k form her eon not gona answer your posts Gl
i didnt start anything , you started posting something that already i posted trying to get more posts ... if you listened and Fu**ed off like i told you , there would be no msges.. You are no angel either

[Image: 0udh.jpg]

Look at the end he calles me Bitch and threatens me with Bann..

Also Saying i play 24/7 and stalking me , everywhere i post he posts too or laughs at me

Ok i downloaded your image and you added the bad word, editing it any doubt MEga you can enter my forum account and check the messeges i have no problem witht that, and 24/ was in your project that was after of all your msjs Smile
Yea there you go ^ , he admits he called me a bitch and said We see who gets banned....

editing wont help you Wink i didnt say any bad word in any msj, the creator of bbot can enter my account and read the msjs by himself to see that you lie, speak bad and threaten

The real image

(02-09-2014, 02:08 AM)Pezcadinho druid Wrote: editing wont help you Wink i didnt say any bad word in any msj, the creator of bbot can enter my account and read the msjs by himself to see that you lie, speak bad and threaten

The real image

Haha exactly , editing wont help you , why did you delete the bad word you said about me?

(02-09-2014, 02:14 AM)erykans Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 02:08 AM)Pezcadinho druid Wrote: editing wont help you Wink i didnt say any bad word in any msj, the creator of bbot can enter my account and read the msjs by himself to see that you lie, speak bad and threaten

The real image

Haha exactly , editing wont help you , why did you delete the bad word you said about me?
Man last time i will say it, if the owner need to check the messges from my account entering to it i would be happy to proof im saying the truth, btw real imgage of 24/7

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I think erykans deserves a ban.
[Image: A0W1bZYCYAAbd0x.jpg:large]