Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 31.1
still chrasing on the same place, in the front of the venore potions and runes npc's... :/
my bbot crashing in rookgaard on stairs.... make something with that..
Depo and way to hive Gray Island

I know! A problem with it can be, because when yesterday was a beta version, some people downloaded it (me too) and tryied to make a script (me too). I started making script on gray island and later I had a the same problem like know. And now, I have problem in the same place like yesterday, when I'm was making script. Maybe this help Smile
Mine debugs when i load some script in venore... thats wierd cuz its working in other cities
I think someone tryied to do script in venore during beta version.
(02-19-2014, 12:08 PM)AriusCorn Wrote: I think someone tryied to do script in venore during beta version.

Nope, actually ive been using this script for ages
(02-19-2014, 11:26 AM)MegaNoOb Wrote: Could Someone post a video of the crashing issue? Please with a character logged off and with a character logged on. I tested the bot in amazons and mount sternum. It works perfectly including ladders and ramps.

Look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG7L6RmrQ...e=youtu.be

all time on the same sqm tibia crashed
(02-19-2014, 12:24 PM)bagno Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 11:26 AM)MegaNoOb Wrote: Could Someone post a video of the crashing issue? Please with a character logged off and with a character logged on. I tested the bot in amazons and mount sternum. It works perfectly including ladders and ramps.

Look

can't open
(02-19-2014, 12:25 PM)flahasomg Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 12:24 PM)bagno Wrote:

Look

can't open

look now
Ok Work andi have the same problem
Me too the same problem.
(02-19-2014, 12:24 PM)bagno Wrote: all time on the same sqm tibia crashed

Thanks for the video, this was the mostra useful information from this post. I'll work on this issue tonight.

Check you inbox, you won 30 days. Smile

Also you can delete the video if you want.
I have the same error.
(02-19-2014, 12:54 PM)MegaNoOb Wrote:

Thanks for the video, this was the mostra useful information from this post. I'll work on this issue tonight.

Tonight? So what with 2 days waste?
(02-19-2014, 12:59 PM)AriusCorn Wrote:

Tonight? So what with 2 days waste?

sh** happens, this bot is in half free, so stop complaining
Problem with bot debuging near venore mana shop isn't fixed. When that problem will be eliminated?
mega, please add macro function that opens the backpack with $id and the one to open depot chest in locker coz currently bbot opens mailbox after opening locker...
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
Also, I can't open the script in Ab'Dendriel.

I posted the detalied Screen Shot in other topic and I didn't got any bot time ='(
MEGA YOU WILL DO SOMETHING WITH THIS CRASH OR NOT? MEYBE SOME INFROMATIONS FROM YOU OR UR MODS