Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Version 4.3.8
Again lots of bugs were fixed.
when will be ready im excitedBig Grin!!
Propriety is not working correctly.
Looter is not working at 100%. Sometimes don't get all the loot. Maybe put a small delay on the looter.
Sometimes the char simple stop.
The char Sometime Stop in cavebot , not move.

i bot 6 chars. but 3 chars stop , after i start cavebot 30 mins.

Well done to the stair / rope / change floors. It works fine now.
Some BUG when i load the *.bdat
A warning and the loot list is empty.
the previous version of 4.2 was better than all the versions that are emerging ... these versions are appearing all the cavebot not work right, loot, killer, almost everything is not working right! I hope that these errors can be improved so that no one leave the .. I'm hoping everything is resolved so that we can come back as we were before.
Guys, you have to remember that these Pre-Versions are not Officialy Versions. So, the actually version of Bbot is the 4.2 and these ones are just Beta, so we're trying to improve everything everyday!

I hope you understand it. Thank you.
Rep?
yes, I understand ... I'm not complaining, just hope that everything returns to normal
In my opinnion this version is better than 4.2, its taking more loot than 4.2 (a few more), its faster than 4.2 (it walks faster) and others things are better too.

But i found a litlle problem, when monster is on low life it stop atk this monster and choose a new target with more life, then this monster heal and back to atk me again.

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
In my opinion, this may be the official version, but just need to fix some bugs.
When im cavebotting like 2 or 3 hours the killer stop targeting the monsters, and the char only run in the cave.

The looter dont open all the corpses.