Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANTI-SHARE Block
Sad 
Hello,

Why I'm getting thing like "ANTI-SHARE BLOCK please wait 01:55:03" how this happen ?

I was using bot at the morning. I turned off my PC went out to clean it up inside (dust etc) I put on everything start windows try open bot and this happend.
(02-22-2014, 12:48 PM)dawajhajss Wrote: Hello,

Why I'm getting thing like "ANTI-SHARE BLOCK please wait 01:55:03" how this happen ?

I was using bot at the morning. I turned off my PC went out to clean it up inside (dust etc) I put on everything start windows try open bot and this happend.

You have dynamic IP, so you must wait 01:55 to next use, because bot detected that you logged in on another computer but you no Big Grin
(02-22-2014, 01:29 PM)leicer12 Wrote:

You have dynamic IP, so you must wait 01:55 to next use, because bot detected that you logged in on another computer but you no Big Grin

I bet its not cause of IP Wink its more propably I switch off the harddrive to cleanup too Tongue
(02-22-2014, 02:06 PM)dawajhajss Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 01:29 PM)leicer12 Wrote:

I bet its not cause of IP Wink its more propably I switch off the harddrive to cleanup too Tongue

I have dynamic IP and I had it too, so ... Big Grin