Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MEGA] Update Forum
Hi mega, you know i like make huge Threads, to been able to explian the user, how work something or how work my scripts, but the fórum have low limit about how much images or files you can upload on a Thread, so i was wondering if you can increse the mount of image like 150 per Thread, because it also a problem when you Try to RE-edit a huge thread, the forum dont allow it. Now i wanna Remake one of my Closed post by Spanish Lenguage, have the all images but, i dont wanna take risks of someone ask for re-edit, or solve a problem with the script or the Thread itself
Please Can you Fix That? Big Grin
Greetings Big Grin HeartCoolBig Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Dexter, feel free to choose Smile
Ok. Big Grin

I'll take a look xolink!
thank you Guys Big Grin!
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
hi all, would like to ask something to the bracket and the leading .. to see if you can put a little more speed to the character when walking on the fence cavebot to be much faster because sometimes I see lvl 90 walking faster than me and I'm level 120 ek would like to know why this happens please respond Elrundhir.