Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tibia Life!
I will probably start a called "Tibia Life" and post som PS for you with my proceed etc.

For now I am waiting for the BBot to be updated and then we can start.

For the moment. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I know I have bad skills but I have not focused so much on them!
EQ will also be updated soon when i get some profit. I have also som stuffs in DP Smile
Sorry for the spelling etc. It's midnight and I am really tired :/
Hello everyone! The bot has been updated but people say that there are some bugs so I wanted a safe night!
Boting rots whole night.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

As you see I dinged level 35 and close up 36 so a succesfull night with around 10k+ profit pure cash..
Any sugestions where I should try to bot? Smile
Hum, great boy...
So, that cave that you're hunting have Holes?

Or, you tried to deposit something? The bank depositer haven't trouble with me. But this just never put NOTHING in my DP.]

Maybe you should go to Tarantulas, Tortoises or Minotaurs.
I am in darashia rotworms atm. The gold depositer works fine but before the update I looted soooo much more. I think that the looter is skipping corpses.
I tryed tarantulas a bit yesterday but the bot started to walk to the left and then right (1sqm). I walked a bit and then it started to bug again. This time when I went up from a hole it walked down again and stoped there...
Yesterday night I played on my paladin instead of my knight, the update changed alot! Alot more pure cash profit etc. Cheers mega for that!

3 levels in one night not bad Smile

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Sorry for the bad update everybody! Well now I am level 35 on my pally and 44 on the knight!

I will do my best to keep the updates better!
I tryed Paper boys Nomad cave script and it worked fine! Sometimes it didn't open the door to the room but I made it out with doing a maptol and some stuff. Smile

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

As you see some new gear, nothing special yet Tongue
Seems like no one is looking in this post. Maybe I should just lock this post.
Looks like a nice project Smile Keep it up
I shall watch if you are going to carry on with this thread. Smile
@up check the date :mrgreen: