Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MACRO EXORI WITH PT
Hi Guys,

I have 2 EKs and i want bot, with party, them on the same place. This place is a hardcore.

I need a macro with exori when 4+ monster and no one player on screen (minus my other ek)

Needs be safe!

Something like to recognize my other knight in this party.

I will rep+

Thanks

Cya
(02-18-2014, 03:29 AM)brayan.farias Wrote: Hi Guys,

I have 2 EKs and i want bot, with party, them on the same place. This place is a hardcore.

I need a macro with exori when 4+ monster and no one player on screen (minus my other ek)

Needs be safe!

I will rep+

Thanks

Cya

If you attack exori to you party, you get skull (on new tibia). You can mark green pvp mode and attack exori with players on screen, or make a protector that will xlog if you got any frag.
If you like my scripts
please give me rep
and write a comment
it'll be great!
(02-18-2014, 10:11 PM)Dizek Wrote:
(02-18-2014, 03:29 AM)brayan.farias Wrote: Hi Guys,

Needs be safe!

I will rep+

Thanks

Cya

If you attack exori to you party, you get skull (on new tibia). You can mark green pvp mode and attack exori with players on screen, or make a protector that will xlog if you got any frag.

i'm playing on shadowcores, is old PVP.

I need a macro to exori: Exori just when +3 mosnter and the palyer on screen is my party.

If u can help me, please do it. I will rep+

Cya
No one have it?
Here you have the macros my friend:

Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<1 Creatures.Beside()>=4 Self.Mana()>125 Self.Say(Exori) Macro.Wait(500) Exit()

You will have to edit the macro maybe.. the bot sometimes count your own character as a player on screen so test if he cast exori and if he don't do it change to =1 instead <1

this macro is for old pvp (with no cooldowns) but it will work anyway

Repp++ if i helped you Wink
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html