Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 4.4
The new version supports the Tibia 9.20
very good
depositer in depot not working, there comes a point that the monster does not run and the player runs behind the monster
almost all scripts dont work good with this version lol
i was bottin my noob char in edron goblins cave and depositer failed, doesnt follow wpts fine and walk for other places or go floors down
bbot fail.
Wholeck Wrote:almost all scripts dont work good with this version lol
i was bottin my noob char in edron goblins cave and depositer failed, doesnt follow wpts fine and walk for other places or go floors down

positive, the same thing happens to me ... I can not let my chars 100% afk when I let my char afk, my chars logout. I stopped by to get another floor or the monster runs, and my character to run behind the monster.
there is something wrong
i use 4.4 for tibia 9.10
cavebotting is really slow look like it walking by arrows
i have made my waypints by learn
cuz when i make it by add points it does not work at all
and walking in small piece from cave and walking as it want
i tried to add delay too to make it fine but delay does not working

could someone explain it to me please ? maybe i do something wrong
Yeah, that's really a bad, you need to do a new update for this version of bot...
¹Everytime my bot go up floors and never down, or this ²begin ridiculously to get up and down stairs without stopping... Cry

³Can't you do the bot go to the next point when the point that you are, are in "There is no way" :?:
giozinhu Wrote:Yeah, that's really a bad, you need to do a new update for this version of bot...
¹Everytime my bot go up floors and never down, or this ²begin ridiculously to get up and down stairs without stopping... Cry

³Can't you do the bot go to the next point when the point that you are, are in "There is no way" :?:

IM AGREE.................. DO SOMETHING............FAST...............
BulkierBoar Wrote:bbot fail.

BIG FAILUREEEEE
Wholeck Wrote:almost all scripts dont work good with this version lol

ALMOST ALL??? U MEAN ALL!
MegaNo0body Wrote:The new version supports the Tibia 9.20

DO SOMETHING CUS UR BOT ISNT WORTH! U NEED TO FIX IT MEGANOONE, I MEAN MEGANOOB ODY
@angrycustomer, I've passed all my day studying and I'll fix that issue.