Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Player follow
1 - I need this option (or macro function), so I can follow a Player character by his name, and maybe keep some distance from it. Besides, I think it may be helpful for a lot of people. I already tryied to use the Macro's function Creature.Follow(), but no matter how I use it, I can't make it work.

2 - There is many examples of usages for this function, but the main example is:

Picture two Tibia's clients; In the first one, a Druid following a Knight, so the Druid can help him with Exura Sio, and maybe killing some monsters. (So the function must do 3 actions, 1: Follow Player, 2: Unfollow and Attack, 3; Follow again.). In the second client, the knight is used manually to move into the dungeon.

Thanks for your help!
It's GOOD idea Big Grin
for shadowcores? xd
(04-05-2014, 10:59 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: for shadowcores? xd

For me yes Big Grin

Signed that thread
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I usually play with Double Login. I make my druid follow my knight trough the dungeon, so I lured 4+ cretures and then I killed with massive attacks from my druid. But is not very confortable move both characters at the same time. Specially against monster who attack in area or waves. When you configured BBot on the druid client for attack, when some monster from the attack list appears on the screen, this client stops the follow and start the attack, but after the monsters is killed, you must choose "follow" option again in the client, and this is every time you attack a monster. So it is pretty boring...