Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Implement LUA language to bbot
It will be better then now and bbot will be more functional Big Grin
YEEEE I AGREE and you could make the LUA VERSION and the normal version
(03-09-2014, 09:45 PM)Sellcc.Eu Wrote: It will be better then now and bbot will be more functional Big Grin

I already said my opnion, if you need a more advanced bot, please search for another bot. The BBot must be easy to anyone.

(03-10-2014, 01:24 AM)286522m Wrote: YEEEE I AGREE and you could make the LUA VERSION and the normal version

I almost don't have time to work on the normal version and you want that I make a second version?
(03-10-2014, 02:12 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 09:45 PM)Sellcc.Eu Wrote: It will be better then now and bbot will be more functional Big Grin

I already said my opnion, if you need a more advanced bot, please search for another bot. The BBot must be easy to anyone.

(03-10-2014, 01:24 AM)286522m Wrote: YEEEE I AGREE and you could make the LUA VERSION and the normal version

I almost don't have time to work on the normal version and you want that I make a second version?
Im agree with Mega, BBot was easy to use and he will be easy to use for anyone !
guyz everyone wants to Mega~ do a bbot lua. but first : its too hard to make script in it , and he is right if u want more advanced bot , search other.. and it is his bot , he decide here Tongue
If i Help give a rep please Smile

LUKI'S EK AND ED PROJECT !
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20824.html