Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 34.0
The BBot 34.0 improves the Suplies Withdraw and supports Tibia 10.38. The Reconnect and BP Minimizer are not supported on the new version, a new BBot will be released to add their compatibility tonight.

Quote:Version 34.0
= Suplies Withdraw
+ Tibia 10.38 support

Known Issues
1. Login crashes: we are still working on then. Please send screenshots of the errors to the email: < errors at bmega dot net > (at = @, dot = .)

2. Reconnect: the Get Premium button makes the Bot misstake the mouse click to show the login window.

3. Backpack Minimizer: same as above.

Use with caution
This version was not well tested, I`m working from a bus. The protocol was fully validated, but the bot may crash, no way to do a stability test here.
(03-31-2014, 11:35 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot 34.0 improves the Suplies Withdraw and supports Tibia 10.38. The Reconnect and BP Minimizer are not supported on the new version, a new BBot will be released to add their compatibility tonight.

= Suplies Withdraw
+ Tibia 10.38 support

Known Issues
1. Login crashes: we are still working on then. Please send screenshots of the errors to the email: < errors at bmega dot net > (at = @, dot = .)

2. Reconnect: the Get Premium button makes the Bot misstake the mouse click to show the login window.

Use with caution
This version was not well tested, I`m working from a bus. The protocol was fully validated, but the bot may crash, no way to do a stability test here.

Nice, thanks.
It's time to botting Cool

I'm selling licenses - Vendo licencias
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25750.html
suplies statist don work ;>

Ggogo Mega!
Reopen my thread of free scripts Mega, please, see link on my signature.
HI
Can some1 help me i cant buy premium for Bbot because there is not my country i need help fast...
Im from Bosina and Herzegovina
wanna buy it with sms...
(03-31-2014, 12:50 PM)samiros Wrote: HI
Can some1 help me i cant buy premium for Bbot because there is not my country i need help fast...
wanna buy it with sms...

If tour country is not on the list we cannot sell it for you with ZayPay, the price is not covered by your country or by ZayPay. You must use Paypal.
Sad 
I have a problem, when my mage uses magic he is using magic and consequently it is the smoke like im pressing the hotkey without stopping...
undefined
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
(03-31-2014, 12:50 PM)samiros Wrote: HI
wanna buy it with sms...

Read: http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-7.html
(03-31-2014, 01:56 PM)Andy Wrote: I have a problem, when my mage uses magic he is using magic and consequently it is the smoke like im pressing the hotkey without stopping...

Same problem here
If bot can't open dead, he stop and stand by monster body to much time Sad
If you like my scripts
please give me rep
and write a comment
it'll be great!
Congratulations to erleo, that just became a BBot Expert.
i got a problem with reconnection function... it open the 'get premium' botton, and dont make login.
can someone help me?
(03-31-2014, 01:56 PM)Andy Wrote: I have a problem, when my mage uses magic he is using magic and consequently it is the smoke like im pressing the hotkey without stopping...
I got the same problem (Bbot doesn't respect the Add Wait option and he spam the "Spell" and consequently he got exausted to Use a healing spell)

Apr 01 2014, 04:45:59 CEST Died at Level 50 by a dragon hatchling.
Apr 01 2014, 02:58:36 CEST Died at Level 50 by a dragon.
Apr 01 2014, 01:04:58 CEST Died at Level 50 by a dragon.
(03-31-2014, 11:35 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot 34.0 improves the Suplies Withdraw and supports Tibia 10.38. The Reconnect and BP Minimizer are not supported on the new version, a new BBot will be released to add their compatibility tonight.

= Suplies Withdraw
+ Tibia 10.38 support

Known Issues

Use with caution

my minimize bps works as normal my only problem its reconect i hope this get fix fast thanks for the info =)

my unique problems right now its suplies statics and reconect all another things
work well i will see if i found more problems

i hope a fast fix for it thanks Big Grin

hail bmega!
Only have a dude...

Are working in a complete bbot? I wait, the bot avile no is full. When the complete?
Magic Shield in Re-Users and Cures is bugged when i select it he stay and only spam "utamo vita" :S
The BBot 34.1 was released to fix some small errors.
(04-01-2014, 09:59 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot 34.1 was released to fix some small errors.

hello i have problem when i load script bbot no answer me and i check on version 34.0 and load script but 34.1 no load ; / fix it.
I have a problem, when my mage uses magic he is using magic and consequently it is the smoke like im pressing the hotkey without stopping...