Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ED_MS] Lizard City Tester
Will see Smile now have 2 nice project Smile who win i take script for freeTongue
[Image: tepg.jpg]
you will need 250+ ed / ms for that, bbot will fail and u will end up in temple ; ) trust me ;d

(05-02-2014, 05:40 PM)barrodin Wrote: that would be my route Big Grin sorry for my paint skills xD i hope its good enough Big Grin

i c u've never been on lizard city... ? ur route starts from the gate, neat the gate there is no monsters, its impossible to make route like urs, coz there are some sqms that wont allow it...
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
(05-04-2014, 09:05 AM)Mephisto Wrote: you will need 250+ ed / ms for that, bbot will fail and u will end up in temple ; ) trust me ;d

(05-02-2014, 05:40 PM)barrodin Wrote: that would be my route Big Grin sorry for my paint skills xD i hope its good enough Big Grin

i c u've never been on lizard city... ? ur route starts from the gate, neat the gate there is no monsters, its impossible to make route like urs, coz there are some sqms that wont allow it...

So make route !Smile and take me Smile
[Image: tepg.jpg]
yee on anyother bot script's on lizard city are for 260-280+ and healer on magebot requied
The only thing U need to do is a great Special SQM attack like etc. to make the character kill monsters in some allowed places and not lure more and more. Also ofc u need tibia tunnel or it dont keep distance.
What is Tibia Tunnel?
(05-04-2014, 07:06 PM)barrodin Wrote: What is Tibia Tunnel?
Tibia tunnel is a thing that u need to play with 150lvl + character, it makes that u have no laggs , and for example when u press arrows to move there is no dealy at all.