Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLAND THREAD?
BBMEGA why we cant make poland thread and speak only in this chanell in our language? i think its help a lot people who dont know englishBig Grin
Singed
Who will provide support in your language?
i can make thread and keep order on it Big Grin
i know some people with a lot Reputation from poland who can help tooTongue

a lot people have warnings for speak polish because they dont know english, so its very helpfull for us. I think if we can speak polish in one chanell 90% ppl will apply to this and dont spam in other chanellsBig Grin
Good idea, will be fine Wink
BBmega could you answer ?Big Grin
I don't see it well, there was a time a channel for polish, spanish and portuguese people, If they do, should put all again I think.
Yes that true. There should be some Polish Thread rly because not all guys (users of bbot) understand everything on english or they don't know how to explain something that should be nice if you gonna made something like this. Big Grin
Have a nice day. Big Grin
bbmega we still waiting for ur answer;p
We not need polish topic.This forum has too few active users ;<
(04-09-2014, 03:47 PM)skapson Wrote: We not need polish topic.This forum has too few active users ;<

+1
what do you see the problem? creation of such a topic does not hurt anyone
Hello, I understand that if you make new thread you will pay more cash on server. But now You are like hitler... you are imposig us your language, it is not comfortable. We can not precisely describe our problem. Did You think how many people change bot becouse they don't understand english?
/\
If I helped you pleasse give reputation+
(04-12-2014, 03:56 PM)Z3M8Y Wrote: Hello, I understand that if you make new thread you will pay more cash on server. But now You are like hitler... you are imposig us your language, it is not comfortable. We can not precisely describe our problem. Did You think how many people change bot becouse they don't understand english?

This may be one of the worst disrespect I've received.

This thread will be closed, the idea rejected. Like some people said, the forum don't have too many users to split them in several threads. Also we need to moderate the users, on the past, when we had several language boards, some users used this to say a lot of shit.

If you feel not comfortable about using english, I ask you: go fucking away, this game is in english, this bot as well.