Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skill botting real tibia
Hello

Where i can botting my skills sword fighting 100%afk?
Full defence and lower sword??
Lets say hunting of low wpn and full def heh

Any place where is not many monsters and people.
Have a plane?

Thanks. now my skills is 51/49 and k set
Wrong position for that post.
Post Here:
http://forums.bmega.net/forum-26.html
I dont know one hunt, but Enrageed White Deer is very good, have healing himself xd
(04-08-2014, 04:12 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: I dont know one hunt, but Enrageed White Deer is very good, have healing himself xd

He is respawning all day?

Sorry but i don't know how take this thread other place and sorry for my english -.^
Jorien, you need to kill one White Deer, he go transform to Enrageed and attack you, go lure to sqm train (1 vs 2) and attack Enrageed with small attack sword or other meelee weapon. Enrageed never die, have himself heal. You need some foods
(04-08-2014, 04:22 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: Jorien, you need to kill one White Deer, he go transform to Enrageed and attack you, go lure to sqm train (1 vs 2) and attack Enrageed with small attack sword or other meelee weapon. Enrageed never die, have himself heal. You need some foods

3 min ago i killed white deer and second deer was running not atack me and not healing :/
(04-08-2014, 04:12 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: I dont know one hunt, but Enrageed White Deer is very good, have healing himself xd

Please, do not answer the post when they are in a wrong place.