Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Features
Features:

1) In the enchanter, when is no soul, the bot active the alarm and it would be better that the bot just stops making the runes. So, if you have the mana training active the bot will continue casting other spells without keep trying to make runes all the time. (for people who want the alarm to active, it can be configured in Basic Tool > Protector)

2) The Drop Loot not work properly, because it drop just the item in the opened bp. For example, if I have 5 bp's and I have the fourth (4) backpack opened the bot will drop ONLY the items in that backpack. To fix it you should do the same as Depositer option, because it open bp by bp and leave all items in depot.

3) You should create a new Add Type option in the cavebot, a "Use Map" option, let me explain:
Map Tool:
Quote:The Map Tool only follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore. It works very well for doors or grasses because the Door changes the ID when it is open or closed, and the grass simply is deleted.
Use Map: [My Definition xD]
Quote:The Use Map tool "use"(click) a TargetID just ONE time and then continue with the waypoints list. It works very well with Mechanism of Yalahar or Doors which close instantly with somebody pass.
**Supposedly a macro for this exist, and its name is "Map.Use Macro", but I had tried with it and I hadnt success, apart, will be more comfortable to use it by a Add Type.

4) The private messege in the Protector doesnt work.

5) In enchanter, you should add an option in Autologout, when player on screen: logout, but if the person is one floor above or one floor below you, the char should logout too (just when you can see the other floors)

This is my last aport to this forum, because from now I wont play tibia anymore Wink
Too use of time, Too fights with my parent, Too waste of life; just for a innecesary game Cry
gimme ur tibia account if u wont play anymore
my name is potato