Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot Closing Fast
i use bbot in windows 7 64 bits and works normally, but when i use in another pc with windows 7 32 bits the bot close too fast.

i've already tried the tutorial, also put compatibility with windows xp, executed with adm.

can someone help me?
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20144.html
thanks dexter, but i've already seen this thread and it didnt work, do you have any other sugestion?
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
What your antivirus and firewall?
when i start the bot it closes alone, even before I take LOGIN.

HELP ME PLEASE

Windows XP SERVICE PACK 3
Friewall do windows = DESATIVADO
Avast ANTIVIRUS = DESATIVADO

I still can not login, it starts and closes before I even get through my LOGIN
(04-19-2014, 10:14 PM)Dexter Wrote: What your antivirus and firewall?

i don't use antivirus and i am using windows firewall
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
(04-22-2014, 11:44 AM)vitaumdiego Wrote:

Try to OFF windows firewall but I see that must be BBoT problem :/
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(04-22-2014, 01:44 PM)mr. Kris Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 11:44 AM)vitaumdiego Wrote:

Try to OFF windows firewall but I see that must be BBoT problem :/

i've already did it and didn't work , any other idea?
IF I HELPED YOU REP++

REGARDS, VITAUMDIEGO

BBOT USER SINCE 08/12
Help please =s
1. U can't use bbot ON TWO PC in the same time on 1 acc
2. Maybe you need in downoland homepage bbot:
"Fix for the error 0xc0150002
Windows x86: install MSVC2008 Runtime Redistribution and MSVC2008 Runtime Redistribution Service Pack 1"
3.reinstall bbot and download one more time
4. YOU CAN ADD SCREEN WHERE U HAVE PROBLEM THEN SOMEONE CAN HELP YOU
(04-29-2014, 07:01 PM)romecik Wrote: 1. U can't use bbot ON TWO PC in the same time on 1 acc
Windows x86: install MSVC2008 Runtime Redistribution and MSVC2008 Runtime Redistribution Service Pack 1"

Mine is a similar problem, when I open the bbot load and put in some script, it opens the run for a few seconds and instantly closes the bbot and tibia script.
Only it's happening with version 35, version 34 I used the same script and nothing happened.

I believe the problem is somewhere in the protector, my scripts that are happening that are the same as I activated the option to close the bbot and tibia in case I ran my heath potions, and you can now specify which potion to use in protecting this may be in conflict and accusing the lack of potion making and close everything.
The only problem is that I can not open the script and remove this protection to less healths, I need help to remove this part of the script open in a notebook, but do not know to recognize it in the script.

helpe me

(04-29-2014, 07:58 PM)maikzen Wrote:
(04-29-2014, 07:01 PM)romecik Wrote: 1. U can't use bbot ON TWO PC in the same time on 1 acc

Mine is a similar problem, when I open the bbot load and put in some script, it opens the run for a few seconds and instantly closes the bbot and tibia script.
Only it's happening with version 35, version 34 I used the same script and nothing happened.

I believe the problem is somewhere in the protector, my scripts that are happening that are the same as I activated the option to close the bbot and tibia in case I ran my heath potions, and you can now specify which potion to use in protecting this may be in conflict and accusing the lack of potion making and close everything.
The only problem is that I can not open the script and remove this protection to less healths, I need help to remove this part of the script open in a notebook, but do not know to recognize it in the script.

helpe me

JUST what I suspected.
Some bots are closing because the old protecting.

They're in conflict because of the change and specifying which use health potions when using the alert for protecting.

All my scripts have this kind of protecting, and no update after the opening 0:35.

The only solution I found was to open the script by notepad and manually remove the protecting, it is working again.