• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 35.2
Quote:Version 35.2
* Protectors Low Mana Potions and Low Health Potions
+ Cavebot Go Random Label node
* MC Launch
+ FullCheck variable: IsTradeOpen
+ FullCheck operator: @Creature to gather creature distance

The BBot forums received three new sections to report bugs. Please report bugs there. The new sections will have a heavy rules enforcement. Please read the special rules on the section index.
I like that:
+ FullCheck operator: @Creature to gather creature distance

Add please:
Macro for move items 1 bp to 2 bp & macro Re-user stop/start.
+ FullCheck variable: IsTradeOpen

love that;p

(05-01-2014, 12:51 PM)erleo Wrote: Add please:

there is such macro

Bot.LoadSettings(Name)

it is loading script with specified name, if u wants to move items from 1 bp to 2nd bp u can load script with moving these items and then just load script which u has opened before;p

u can do the same thing with re-user, just if u have an script u can save it on 2 different names with reuser on and re-user off, and use this macro to load script with theese setting which u need;p
(05-01-2014, 03:24 PM)garst123 Wrote: + FullCheck variable: IsTradeOpen

love that;p

there is such macro

Bot.LoadSettings(Name)

it is loading script with specified name, if u wants to move items from 1 bp to 2nd bp u can load script with moving these items and then just load script which u has opened before;p

u can do the same thing with re-user, just if u have an script u can save it on 2 different names with reuser on and re-user off, and use this macro to load script with theese setting which u need;p
I dont understand, any example :/
What happen with MC? :/ is bugged
This is a new era to TibiaAngel ! xd

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Ruleoxd <-- JOIN AND HELP :3
(05-01-2014, 03:48 PM)erleo Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 03:24 PM)garst123 Wrote: + FullCheck variable: IsTradeOpen

love that;p

there is such macro

Bot.LoadSettings(Name)

I dont understand, any example :/

about re-user i suggested that u can save the same script twice on different names, once with active re-user and once without. Then instead of using macro for turning re-user on or off u can just load script with active re-user or not;p by using command

Bot.LoadSettings(Name)

i just suggested you to do like that if its very necessary for you and adding macro command for it by mega~ would be much better;p

my english is rly sux, so i am not surprised, that have problems with understanding that;p
i hope that this time i explained this in simplier way

(05-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Ruleoxd Wrote: What happen with MC? :/ is bugged

if its not working u can use mc from earlier version
(05-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Ruleoxd Wrote: What happen with MC? :/ is bugged

i wanna know what is going on with MC Sad
yep, mc still not working ;x bot crash when i wanna open mc, i deleted MegaMc from data folder but it doesn't help
Bot.Pause() in any macro close the client '-'
can someone help me with this new full check cuz all of my scripts are crashed
sry for eng.
Seller working bad ;/ as talked Garst
(05-02-2014, 05:43 PM)Swift8 Wrote: Seller working bad ;/ as talked Garst

meganoob~ wrote at thread with bbot 35.0:
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-21875-page-2.html

The new BBot will come with a new FullCheck variable: IsTradeOpen, that will return 1 if it is open and 0 if it`s not. Then you will be able to make a FullCheck Label to see if the trade is open. So to check if you should make the sell, use a fullcheck with the code "IsTradeOpen==1", this way the protection against working without the Trade window open will continue, and you will have a small solution to the problem which the NPC may move and the Trade may be failed. Also the FullCheck will come with a new operator @Name with will return the distance to a given creature name.

it is attached at version 35.2 and its working fine
Each update, cavebotting is slower. I do not know what else to do.
Mana training with "%" doesnt work
(05-02-2014, 09:10 PM)axe930 Wrote: Mana training with "%" doesnt work

I'll look this tonight.
(05-02-2014, 09:10 PM)axe930 Wrote: Mana training with "%" doesnt work

Yes work, but with max 99%, with 100% no
today when i woke up, and check the computer, i found out that bbot crashed my tibia client, when can we get stable version ?

also mc doesnt work, i removed that file from config folder and registred tibia again and it doesnt work, it opens the tibia process, but tibia client window wont appear, also megaMC window freezes when u try to open mc...
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
so what about mc? it's working or not? Mega can u look on this mc? i have the same problem as Mephisto ... ;x
New version.